• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:

Titan Tower-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Oliver didn't condone the Doctor's decision, but he might as well play along with them for now.

"Then get these people out of here! No bombs will be going off if even one civilian is left. And Snake, I'll hold you accountable if you kill a single innocent. You won't like that," Oliver said menacingly.

@theManCalledSting @TehFanzyMetroid @Barbas
The Doctor flips the fire alarm with a grin on his face as he looked at his new "companions"

"Geronimo." @TommyGun15

RWBY-verse

the Shattered Moon of Remnant

"WE HAVE DETECTED A ENERGY SIGNATURE ON THE PLANET BELOW!" said the Dalek scientist

"IT IS SIMILAR TO THAT FOUND WITHIN THE LAND OF FICTION! SHALL WE PROCEED WITH CAUTION?"

"PROCEED AS ORDERED! EXTERMINATE ALL HUMANOID LIFEFORMS BELOW! THE DALEKS SHALL REIGN SUPREME!" ordered the Dalek Emperor.

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

Beacon Academy

The news feed was interrupted by the Dalek's battlecry.

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

"EXTERMINATE"

Professor Ozpin sips his coffee as he looked at the Emissary of Sauron

"Given the appearance of an advance alien race has arrived... I suggest we best stand together..."

@Barbas @Crenando

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrow: Drawing back the string on his bow with an arrow nocked, Oliver aimed the arrow at the Doctor.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! There are still civilians in this tower!"

@theManCalledSting

RWBY

Upon seeing that the spy wasn't going to resist, ten Orcs approach Skylar and precede to bind his arms and legs in shackles. Eying the two blades of Skylar's back greedily, the Orc Captain confiscates the blades before sending the Orcs and Skylar to Barad Dur so that he could be interiogated by Sauron.

Barad Dur

Sensing the arrival of a new malevolent force from his tower, Sauron begins to send out his dark powers with the intention of corrupting the Daleks.

Beacon Academy

Not wanting to risk his own life, the Mouth of Sauron orders his Uruk Hai bodyguards to stay behind and fight the Daleks as he runs for his life.

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Drawing back the string on his bow with an arrow nocked, Oliver aimed the arrow at the Doctor.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! There are still civilians in this tower!"

@theManCalledSting
"Good, because that would give you and Snake something to do while I try checking out more of Titan Towers... Monaca's smart... she wouldn't have a Prototype Dalek here out in the open..."

latest

"Brilliant deduction, Doctor... Maybe you should have called yourself the Ultimate Detective..."

"Monaca, I scanned the whole tower for human life..."

latest

"And they're just too uniform don't you think? Maybe they've joined the club..."

The Doctor frowned and said, "Monaca, in all my years travelling the unknown... You're possibly the most Dalek human I have ever met... I know what you deserve..."

latest

"I converted all non-superstars into Daleks two hours ago!"

remembrance_supreme_dalek%20copy.jpg

"EXTERMINATE!"

"Arrow... aim for the eye... always the eye..." The Doctor said as he backed away from the Dalek.

@apoliseno

Barbas said:
RWBY
Upon seeing that the spy wasn't going to resist, ten Orcs approach Skylar and precede to bind his arms and legs in shackles. Eying the two blades of Skylar's back greedily, the Orc Captain confiscates the blades before sending the Orcs and Skylar to Barad Dur so that he could be interiogated by Sauron.

Barad Dur

Sensing the arrival of a new malevolent force from his tower, Sauron begins to send out his dark powers with the intention of corrupting the Daleks.
A Dalek Ship hovers over Barad Dur...

Barad Dur

Noticing the massive ship hovering above his tower, Sauron makes his way to the top of Barad Dur before waiting for the new arrivals to show themselves.

Barbas said:
Barad Dur
Noticing the massive ship hovering above his tower, Sauron makes his way to the top of Barad Dur before waiting for the new arrivals to show themselves.
The Ship lands.

A Supreme Dalek appears and declares "WE WISH TO FORGE AN ALLIANCE."

((The Daleks have done this before in the Classic series))

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Brilliant deduction, Doctor... Maybe you should have called yourself the Ultimate Detective..."

"Monaca, I scanned the whole tower for human life..."

latest

"And they're just too uniform don't you think? Maybe they've joined the club..."

The Doctor frowned and said, "Monaca, in all my years travelling the unknown... You're possibly the most Dalek human I have ever met... I know what you deserve..."

latest

"I converted all non-superstars into Daleks two hours ago!"

remembrance_supreme_dalek%20copy.jpg

"EXTERMINATE!"

"Arrow... aim for the eye... always the eye..." The Doctor said as he backed away from the Dalek.

@apoliseno

Snake growled, running for the TARDIS.

"This bullshit is what happens when I leave all my guns behind!"

Barad Dur

Momentarilyconfused by his visitor's appearance, Sauron considers the alliance for a few moments before replying.

"I accept your offer. Together, no one will be able to stop us!"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake growled, running for the TARDIS.
"This bullshit is what happens when I leave all my guns behind!"
"EXTERMINATE!" The Dalek missed a shot

"Okay new plan! RUN!" The Doctor said as he ran pass the Dalek

Barbas said:
Barad Dur
Momentarilyconfused by his visitor's appearance, Sauron considers the alliance for a few moments before replying.

"I accept your offer. Together, no one will be able to stop us!"
"TOGETHER WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!"

The Dalek Mothership hovers over Mount Doom.

theManCalledSting said:
(So... the Dalek look like salt shakers... and the orcs sort of look like pigs... does that make them team Salted Pork?)

theManCalledSting said:
"EXTERMINATE!" The Dalek missed a shot
"Okay new plan! RUN!" The Doctor said as he ran pass the Dalek
Snake had already disappeared into the ventilation ducts, which he used to avoid the fighting and get to the TARDIS.

theManCalledSting said:
Barad Dur

Pleased with the new alliance, Sauron speaks to the Supreme Daleks before preparing to return to room so that he could begin torturein the spy.

" Yes, we shall be victorious. Now, I have deal with a pesky spy my Orcs captured. I believe we could gain some useful information from him that could benefit our cause.

Barbas said:
Barad Dur
Pleased with the new alliance, Sauron speaks to the Supreme Daleks before preparing to return to room so that he could begin torturein the spy.

" Yes, we shall be victorious. Now, I have deal with a pesky spy my Orcs captured. I believe we could gain some useful information from him that could benefit our cause.
"EXTERMINATE THE HUMANOID! HE IS A MERE DISTRACTION TO OUR GRANDER PLAN!" declared the Supreme Dalek

Titan Towers-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Letting the Arrow fly loose into the Dalek's eye, Oliver watched as it short-circuited and eventually shut down, dead. He nocked another arrow as he stood in place to buy the Doctor time.

"I'll hold them off, so just hurry up and get the Tardis ready. They won't take me easily."

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Letting the Arrow fly loose into the Dalek's eye, Oliver watched as it short-circuited and eventually shut down, dead. He nocked another arrow as he stood in place to buy the Doctor time.

"I'll hold them off, so just hurry up and get the Tardis ready. They won't take me easily."

@theManCalledSting
(The Eye thing only blinds them)

"MY VISION IS IMPAIRED I CANNOT SEE!"

theManCalledSting said:
(The Eye thing only blinds them)
"MY VISION IS IMPAIRED I CANNOT SEE!"
Snake dropped out of a vent near the TARDIS and climbed in.

"Doctor, waiting on you. You want me to call an air-strike on the towers?"

theManCalledSting said:
"EXTERMINATE THE HUMANOID! HE IS A MERE DISTRACTION TO OUR GRANDER PLAN!" declared the Supreme Dalek
Barad Dur

"Of course I'm going to kill him! What kind of Dark Lord would I be if I showed mercy to my foes? I simply wish gain whatever information he holds within his mind and then feed his corpse to the Wargs!"

Arrow: Sprinting forward, Oliver side-kicked the Dalek mid-air with both legs, knocking it on its side. He rolled backwards onto his feet and re-nocked his arrow, aiming it at the downed Dalek.

"Your plans stop here, no one else will die. No one else shall become like you. Then I'm coming for you, Monaca Towa!" Oliver shouted in anger.

@theManCalledSting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back