• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Barbara looks at a nearby TV. Daleks speaking of termination. She remembered where that was from, Doctor Who, but Barbara still couldn't take them seriously. Their appearance was the least intimidating thing she's ever seen. "Since the rest are gone. I'm guessing we should team up?" Barbara turned around to see where the voice was coming from. Jason Todd. At any other situation she would probably dismiss his help but she was one of the only known allies she has right now. "Fine."

apoliseno said:

Titan Towers-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Sprinting forward, Oliver side-kicked the Dalek mid-air with both legs, knocking it on its side. He rolled backwards onto his feet and re-nocked his arrow, aiming it at the downed Dalek.

"Your plans stop here, no one else will die. No one else shall become like you. Then I'm coming for you, Monaca Towa!" Oliver shouted in anger.

@theManCalledSting
"Oliver... Is that you? Please help me..." Said the Downed Dalek... ((You brought the Arrow-verse in))

(( Well both of em died, but I'd say it'd be weirder if it was his dad because his dad wasn't alive to see him be the Arrow ))

Beacon Academy

"From my personal experience, if someone says synonyms for kill, you run!" Joseph Park moved his arms in an effort to tell Barbara to move. His brother's other idol, Kane, was a giant Dr. Who fan, so he knew something about it from Abyss's weird Dr. Who phase in highschool.

@theManCalledSting

Beacon Academy

Seeing that they were not allies with the aliens, the group of Uruk Hai spread our and begin to slaughter anyone in their path.

Barad Dur

After finishing speaking with the Dalek, Sauron returns to his tower chamber and waits for his Orcs to bring the spy.

Arrow: Oliver's face went into utter shock as his arms wavered. That voice....it couldn't be....

"F...father? Dad...is that you?"

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Oliver's face went into utter shock as his arms wavered. That voice....it couldn't be....

"F...father? Dad...is that you?"

@theManCalledSting
"S-son... She plucked me from the heavens... and turned me into this... thing..."

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Skylar used his Semblance as he walked in chains, causing him to look and sound like one of their Orc captains. He saw the Orc up front carrying his blades, and he quietly seethed his anger,

"You fools, what are you doing? Get me out of these chains at once!" Skylar commanded in the commanding voice of an Orc.

@Barbas

Last edited by a moderator:
apoliseno said:

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Skylar used his Semblance as he walked in chains, causing the Orcs to look and sound like one of their Orc captains. He saw the Orc up front carrying his blades, and he quietly seethed his anger,

"You fools, what are you doing? Get me out of these chains at once!" Skylar commanded in the commanding voice of an Orc.

@Barbas
((Would the eye of Sauron see through said disguise? @Barbas ))

Jason looked at all the Uruk-Hai. They looked more monster than human. Or they could be alien. Which relieved him, since nobody would probably care how much he killed. Pulling out his pistols, he began shooting. One by one, they started to fall. This is too easy.

Pyosimros said:
Jason looked at all the Uruk-Hai. They looked more monster than human. Or they could be alien. Which relieved him, since nobody would probably care how much he killed. Pulling out his pistols, he began shooting. One by one, they started to fall. This is too easy.
Dalek Ships hover in with Orcs on battle platforms with Daleks flaking them.

Arrow: Oliver almost let the arrow fly at the Dalek, but his father's voice told him to run. He unnocked the arrow and took off after the Doctor and Snake, the slightest hint of tears tugging at the corbers of his eyes. He internally swore he would bring Monaca down and personally put an arrow through Junko.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Oliver almost let the arrow fly at the Dalek, but his father's voice told him to run. He unnocked the arrow and took off after the Doctor and Snake, the slightest hint of tears tugging at the corbers of his eyes. He internally swore he would bring Monaca down and personally put an arrow through Junko.

@theManCalledSting
In the TARDIS the Doctor and Snake @TommyGun15 wait for the Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back