• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@TehFanzyMetroid (I don't know much about Metroid and how the ships are set up. Could you toss something to Alpha team so I can contribute?)

Mother Base-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: For only the second time in his career as the Arrow, Oliver felt helpless to save his city. He kicked the door in to Junko's cell and aimed an arrow straight at her throat.

"If I kill you now, you won't be able to use those robots againat my city! I've shown mercy to some in the past, but not now! Not for you! You die here so my city can stay safe!" Oliver was ready to release his arrow.

RWBY Universe

Skylar: As he sprinted down the hallway, Skylar saw the orc that stole his blades. Taking the blade he himself stole from an Orc Captain, he slit the ankle of the captain and jammed the blade into its stomach. He retrieved his own blades from the ground and stared down the Nazghuls, his green aura shimmering around his body like a protective shield.

@theManCalledSting @Barbas @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Arrow: For only the second time in his career as the Arrow, Oliver felt helpless to save his city. He kicked the door in to Junko's cell and aimed an arrow straight at her throat.

"If I kill you now, you won't be able to use those robots againat my city! I've shown mercy to some in the past, but not now! Not for you! You die here so my city can stay safe!" Oliver was ready to release his arrow.

latest

"How unfortunate... Monaca probably activated them just around the time the Daleks in WWE were activated..."

Arrow: Oliver let the arrow loose, but his anger shook his hands so much that the arrow missed her neck and hit her in the stomach. He clenched his free hand and punched her in the jaw, leaving her conscious but in pain.

@theManCalledSting

Mordor

Noticing that their prey has stopped running, the Nazguls dismount from their Fell beast and begin to slowly walk towards Skylar with their blades ready. Upon reaching striking distance, the middle Nazguls lunges at Skylar with the intention of stabbing the fool's heart.

Barad Dur

While waiting for his Nazguls to deal with the spy, Sauron sends out orders for Goblin Town, Isengard, Dol Gulder, and Mordor to send out their armies to conquer Remnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reborn World

The Merchant turned to Seth "There are weapons in this Multiverse that can kill Gods. False Gods, Demigods, God Emperors...Even her." He explained in a grim tone

"That woman? You want us to kill her too?" Gregory asked

"No." The Merchant shook his head in response "We have tracked one of these weapons down."

"And let me guess, you want us to go on a suicide mission to find the ruddy thing." Gregory complained

"Not alone. The Knights of this world will be at your side as they battle Ultron. Come, we have much to discuss."

He turned his attention to Yami and then looked at Gregory "He would make a good host, but we have a deal, demon. If he dies, you have no claim over his soul. Agreed?"

The other stepped out of the ships, led by the Knights of the Reborn World.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCU

Nikita turned her attention to the Doctor and jumped in the way of the attack, blasting the Torizo with her high power energy cannons.

"Get away from him!" She shouted. Today was not the day The Doctor died, not until her enemy had been wiped from the Multiverse itself.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@ryanpk200

@Crenando

@TommyGun15

Last edited by a moderator:
apoliseno said:

Arrow: Oliver let the arrow loose, but his anger shook his hands so much that the arrow missed her neck and hit her in the stomach. He clenched his free hand and punched her in the jaw, leaving her conscious but in pain.

@theManCalledSting
latest

"Imagine all the despair they're feeling now..."

The Doctor turns his attentions to Snake @TommyGun15 "You better figure out a way to keep him from killing her, Her mind is the only thing that's keeping Omega in check!"

Barbas said:
Mordor
Noticing that their prey has stopped running, the Nazguls dismount from their Fell beast and begin to slowly walk towards Skylar with their blades ready. Upon reaching striking distance, the middle Nazguls lunges at Skylar with the intention of stabbing the fool's heart.

Barad Dur

While waiting for his Nazguls to deal with the spy, Sauron sends out orders for Goblin Town, Isengard, Dol Gulder, and Mordor to send out their armies to conquer Remnant.
@apoliseno

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Kicking the first blade away, Skylar leaped up and somersaulted midair before bringing down a leg on the middle Nazghul's helmet, followed with a stab to the face from both swords. He flipped over the thing, throwing the Nazghul into the one on the right. He flipped backwards and landed in a ready stance with both blades.

Arrow: Oliver grabbed Junko by the throat and began choking her out against the wall.

"If my team can't hold them off, then I'll honor their sacrifice with your death!"

apoliseno said:

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Kicking the first blade away, Skylar leaped up and somersaulted midair before bringing down a leg on the middle Nazghul's helmet, followed with a stab to the face from both swords. He flipped over the thing, throwing the Nazghul into the one on the right. He flipped backwards and landed in a ready stance with both blades.

Arrow: Oliver grabbed Junko by the throat and began choking her out against the wall.

"If my team can't hold them off, then I'll honor their sacrifice with your death!"

latest

"Ex-Ter-mi-nate... You've failed this... universe..."

Mordor

Slowly rising to their feet, the Nazguls emit another loud screech before charging at Skylar with their swords ready to slash him to pieces. While Skylar battles the Nazguls, a large group consisting of one hundred Orcs and forty Olog Hai arrive and begin to surround Skylar.

Yami growled.

"I cannot properly aid a host without a sliver of their soul. It would be like..." Yami searched for a good comparison.

"Like a blind man trying to teach you to shoot."

theManCalledSting said:
latest

"Imagine all the despair they're feeling now..."

The Doctor turns his attentions to Snake @TommyGun15 "You better figure out a way to keep him from killing her, Her mind is the only thing that's keeping Omega in check!"
Snake shot Oliver in the back of the head with another Tranq. Okay, it may have been two or three...

TommyGun15 said:
Yami growled.
"I cannot properly aid a host without a sliver of their soul. It would be like..." Yami searched for a good comparison.

"Like a blind man trying to teach you to shoot."

Snake shot Oliver in the back of the head with another Tranq. Okay, it may have been two or three...
The Doctor shrugged and said, "Well that works."

Barbas said:
Mordor
Slowly rising to their feet, the Nazguls emit another loud screech before charging at Skylar with their swords ready to slash him to pieces. While Skylar battles the Nazguls, a large group consisting of one hundred Orcs and forty Olog Hai arrive and begin to surround Skylar.
"Bring the intruder to the Supreme Dalek!" Said a Dalek General.

theManCalledSting said:
The Doctor shrugged and said, "Well that works."
Snake walked into the cell and picked up Junko, trying to avoid jerking the arrow. Unfortunately that meant carrying her in his arms instead of tossed her over his shoulder.

"Well, given that we need her to contain Omega, I guess we'll have to run her to the med bay now."

WKOA (Witch King)

-----------------------------

A great dragon like beast flew ahead of the giant army of Orcs and Olog Hai, the Fell beast slamming its massive weight to the ground. Dropping down from the beast stood the king of all the Nazgul, the Witch King. He roared out, "Thine fights a mere beast! Thou shalt see a show today, for I will fight him in thine stead! Sauron has grown strong, so I shall slay thine pest in his name!" He waited to see how they would react to him, before pulling out the Blade of Terror. The sword seeming to make the air itself recoil in horror. His form was all the more terrifying, especially with the glint of his ring of power. He gained a stance that only battle heartened warriors would know, and spoke, "The eye watches boy, and none shall stop it!"

@theManCalledSting @apoliseno

TommyGun15 said:
Snake walked into the cell and picked up Junko, trying to avoid jerking the arrow. Unfortunately that meant carrying her in his arms instead of tossed her over his shoulder.
"Well, given that we need her to contain Omega, I guess we'll have to run her to the med bay now."
latest

"Oh come on! Just when it was getting fun!"

The Doctor shakes his head at Junko's remark.

hudhouse said:
WKOA (Witch King)
-----------------------------

A great dragon like beast flew ahead of the giant army of Orcs and Olog Hai, the Fell beast slamming its massive weight to the ground. Dropping down from the beast stood the king of all the Nazgul, the Witch King. He roared out, "Thine fights a mere beast! Thou shalt see a show today, for I will fight him in thine stead! Sauron has grown strong, so I shall slay thine pest in his name!" He waited to see how they would react to him, before pulling out the Blade of Terror. The sword seeming to make the air itself recoil in horror. His form was all the more terrifying, especially with the glint of his ring of power. He gained a stance that only battle heartened warriors would know, and spoke, "The eye watches boy, and none shall stop it!"

@theManCalledSting @apoliseno
"HALT! THE SUPREME DALEK HAS GIVEN ORDERS THAT THE HUMANOID MUST BE DELIVERED TO THEM! ALIVE!" said a Dalek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back