• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Dragongal said:
There's a lot of glitteing objects though. That simple anti-undead curse you used earlier would do damage. She's not useless at all, she's a good character :)
True true<3 Thank you so much dearest! :)

So your possessed friends uses all his strenght to influence the lich to let you go. And you repay his efforts by immediately trying to fight this lich who defeated almost all of you with a single word? Not making it easy for me aren't ya?

Dragongal said:
I honestly thought evil Xedir didn't even realize he said "let you go"
Well, he didn't realize it wasn't his own idea, but he said it.

I tried to make it clear by having him ask: Why are you still here?

LeviathanL said:
Well, he didn't realize it wasn't his own idea, but he said it.
I tried to make it clear by having him ask: Why are you still here?
I thought that was him asking why they hadn't ran after he'd described his plan and was taking time to find his dagger xD

It gets confusing between what's going on at times , knowing who's talking and whatnot, tbh.

&& Serah honestly isn't the type to run even if her friends tell her to; call her hardheaded.

Reinhardt said:
Time to save the day.
My friend. After all this anticipation and foreshadowing, did you think it would be that easy? I've got me some character development planned, one that requires self-reflection. So why dont you focus on escaping? Live to fight another day? You'll win the second time.

LeviathanL said:
My friend. After all this anticipation and foreshadowing, did you think it would be that easy? I've got me some character development planned, one that requires self-reflection. So why dont you focus on escaping? Live to fight another day? You'll win the second time.
That should be the focus of most of us, if only we were not all messy with Elith becoming a deranged elsa, Thraig unable to use his draconic abilities, Rhassh slowly dying, and Serah being...Serah.

Oh.

Almost forgot.

Maeric still happily drinking his life away. Somewhere.

Yes, but you're comparing a draugr priestess with habit of killing people out of jealousy for warmth to a queen that sings and makes snowmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back