• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I haven't forgotten y'all. I'm really sleepy ... So I'll respond tomorro guys. So please continue if needed but I'll let y'all know when I'm posting

Just dropping by to say that I might not be able to post in the next two days. Rhassh is useless as of the moment anyways so, yeah.

Again, I foresee no fatalities. Elith is going to have some resistance to Xedris, and as long as she can't touch someone, and isn't given a weapon, she's not especially powerful.

BookWyrm said:
And Leviathan is gone when we most need him.......NU
I've been sulking about it for two hours already, I needn't a reminder. I go out to volunteer and this is what I get, missing something I was totally hyped for. And I'm out volunteering tomorrow too, 10 - 3, then my friend is taking me somewhere for God knows how long. Whoo. XP

Dragongal said:
I've been sulking about it for two hours already, I needn't a reminder. I go out to volunteer and this is what I get, missing something I was totally hyped for. And I'm out volunteering tomorrow too, 10 - 3, then my friend is taking me somewhere for God knows how long. Whoo. XP
It'll be okay though. We will get to it!

Dragongal said:
Aw but crucial, you re in this too.
I was looking in the IC, but, right now, irs more focused on y'all two cause I know y'all want to do thinf evil thingy and all, so I don't mind.

tumblr_inline_ns0uh0fHAf1qlt39u_500.gif

sniff. i want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back