• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I'll sleep for a bit, give people time to react. If not, Xedris will look for some minions, possibly amongst you, definitely within the already undeadly inclined.

Remember, it's going to take more than just some influence of Xedris. A little... ahem... damage to one she cares for... would be just perfect to set her off.

Dragongal said:
Remember, it's going to take more than just some influence of Xedris. A little... ahem... damage to one she cares for... would be just perfect to set her off.
Why you throw me under bus?

BookWyrm said:
Why you throw me under bus?
evil_grin_by_kata.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other situation and I'd turn Scath loose again. But I know we need a level headed Thraig.

kalameet_by_tannen97-d5jynng.jpg

This will have to wait till next time

Reinhardt said:
Now, now. Don't get too excited, we must get through all these evil-ness first.
Yeah well I don't forsee Rhassh having to deal with his girlfriend going Draugr on him. Wait, is that what that time of the month does to Elith?

BookWyrm said:
Yeah well I don't forsee Rhassh having to deal with his girlfriend going Draugr on him. Wait, is that what that time of the month does to Elith?
No.

FIrst off, what happened to your whole gentleman talking about awkward or inappropriate things around ladies?

Second, she actually hadn't slipped in years, so, this is going to be Hel for everyone involved.

Dragongal said:
No.
FIrst off, what happened to your whole gentleman talking about awkward or inappropriate things around ladies?

Second, she actually hadn't slipped in years, so, this is going to be Hel for everyone involved.
Sowwy......

BookWyrm said:
Nevermind Rein. I'll explain it when you are older xD
Bruh, look again.

BookWyrm said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back