• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Bone bag bastard.......torturing Thraig is one thing, but this whole deal is gonna get personal cause of making his girl lose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BookWyrm said:
Bone bag bastard.......torturing Thraig is one thing, but this whole deal is gonna get personal cause of making his girl lose it.
That's kind of the point.(skull) Didn't you basicaly manouver me into doing it this way? What with you being easily defeated and keeping telling her not to lose it?

LeviathanL said:
That's kind of the point.(skull) Didn't you basicaly manouver me into doing it this way? What with you being easily defeated and keeping telling her not to lose it?
Its all part of the plan. We had to make you feel powerful somehow

Well, I'm going for the standard fantasy experience here.

Lose first, but survive with help from friends.

Win second, save said friends.

you wanna do it differently?

LeviathanL said:
Well, I'm going for the standard fantasy experience here.
Lose first, but survive with help from friends.

Win second, save said friends.

you wanna do it differently?
Tradition dictates that we must, follow tradition!

Someone just ran their car into the front of the studio my dad is performing at. I'll brb real quick, gonna be nosy.

Just in case it's confusing, the draugr side considers elith a separate person, which is right. I just call the draugr She. Elith is so guilty, though, she sees it as them being one.

Okay, so, I drew Lachryma (I named her) toward Thraig, because if both Xedris and her were around and after Serah, I feel like Serah would be screwed. This is a bit of extra insurance that Xedris and Elith wouldn't completely be OP over the others.

crucialstar said:
I made Serah like kinda. . useless and I was afraid to make her OP, anyways. So yeah, hahah.
There's a lot of glitteing objects though. That simple anti-undead curse you used earlier would do damage. She's not useless at all, she's a good character :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back