• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Lachryma doesn't. She doesn't feel emotions other than rage, desperation, or amusement. She understands happiness and loss, but doesn't feel it.

But Elith has no access to the frost powers except for her arm to give someone frostbite in a moment of desperation, and using that exhausts her.

Dragongal said:
But Elith has no access to the frost powers except for her arm to give someone frostbite in a moment of desperation, and using that exhausts her.
But you said Elith and Lachryma are as one? Each half of the other?

So evil xedris probably won't even feel it considering he's more powerful than Serah is, so to him he felt no effects perhaps

Reinhardt said:
But you said Elith and Lachryma are as one? Each half of the other?
No, Lachryma was what Elith was supposed to be. Elith is still in the most part control of the body, as she's not dead yet; until she dies, she is dependent on Elith, whom she is basically a demented version of. Lachryma is only a shade to Elith, but Elith is at least half of Lachryma.

Dragongal said:
No, Lachryma was what Elith was supposed to be. Elith is still in the most part control of the body, as she's not dead yet; until she dies, she is dependent on Elith, whom she is basically a demented version of. Lachryma is only a shade to Elith, but Elith is at least half of Lachryma.
Ah, I see.

LeviathanL said:
@Dragongal Well, I'm pretty sure the red-eyed dude that caused team 1's zombie attack and poisoned Rhassh is actually Rhassh's evil twin brother so we could get one there.
That guy's dead though. Etherborn can't be revived once their heart is shattered.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeviathanL said:
@Dragongal Well, I'm pretty sure the red-eyed dude that caused team 1's zombie attack and poisoned Rhassh is actually Rhassh's evil twin brother so we could get one there.
But he's dead and we don't know where he is. Since he's dead we wouldn't have a mana trail to follow to find the corpse.

And at the moment, Elith is still on Xedris's side, but if he pushed her over the edge she won't be. Just in case her conversation with Thraig was misleading.

Reinhardt said:
That guy's dead though. Etherborn can't be revived once their heart is shattered.
I must've missed that part. What was he doing there anyway besides raising zombies?

Rhassh raised his swords, as the man laughed. "Finish it.", he said. Rhassh, without any hesitation, cut off both of the man's arms, sending them flying away in different directions. He then, pierced the man's chest with his two swords, and as he did, a loud shattering sound was heard. Hearing such a noise made Rhassh take a step back, and look at the man as he slowly perished.
U r welkom

So, um, how are we going to logic out not killing Serah? and something needs to happen to turn Lachryma against Xedris....

Dragongal said:
So, um, how are we going to logic out not killing Serah? and something needs to happen to turn Lachryma against Xedris....
I'm currently deciding what to do with her. To heal or to use another casting magic that includes summoning of some sort @_@

crucialstar said:
I'm currently deciding what to do with her. To heal or to use another casting magic that includes summoning of some sort @_@
I think an offensive would be good - healing wouldn't do much good. That's just me personally.

Dragongal said:
I thought you were more commited to the super-powered evil side. It's been like 5 minutes in-game. I thought we would have and intermission, act II and climax before we put that genie back in the bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back