• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
And just like that, Xedris has replaced Maeric as the comedic relief of the story.
RIP Maeric Tower-Stone, jolly dwarf
You offend me sir, I was always the comic relief.

I WILL HAVE SATISFACTION

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOoooh, so, do we get to like enslave undead Maeric? Make some armor out of the silver and gold that's laying around?

> :)

Thraig does need a new sword and more armor :)

God, I have to admit, that's a bit dark xD Using their dead friend to make armor to keep themselves alive.

LeviathanL said:
She's kinda evil.
She serves herself. She can recognize enemies and allies from Elith's perspective, but truly her only aim is to get the question answered. besides the occasional urge to murder anyone warm-blooded.

Dragongal said:
She serves herself. She can recognize enemies and allies from Elith's perspective, but truly her only aim is to get the question answered. besides the occasional urge to murder anyone warm-blooded.
Seems pretty evil to me.

Regardless, I must sleep now. Decide among yourself how detailed you want me to write the embalming process. Keep in mind that I have read a book with the unconvincing title: 'I am not a serial killer', so think carefully.

Rhassh is still unconscious, just a reminder.

Exit to the cave after leaving Xedris's chamber is left, right, then a long way upward. It will lead you into a strange forest, where you'll find this:

mushroom_village_by_nosaj7541-d61iveb.jpg
A small village named Nylfamel. I'll do a gm post when you get there.

Levitating Rhassh will also come to mind!

I think, because Levi is going to have a moderate scene of Maeric's death, I'll wait for that so Serah can actually react accordingly, since it's part of her chara development too :)

BUT THATS AN INTERESTING VILLAGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back