• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Was it that? No idea.

edit: just to be clear, I control evil Xedris right? Cause I have him totally worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragongal said:
Ok. SHould I make a reaction post now that I know what it is or just edit my own post?
That is up to you.

LeviathanL said:
Was it that?
Yes it was.

LeviathanL said:
just to be clear, I control evil Xedris right? Cause I have him totally worked out.
Yes, you have control of evil Xedris. Just try not to make him too powerful. After all, he is a lich, not a godly creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LeviathanL I just realized... if Elith did lose it, she'd technically be undead, that's what happens when she loses it, though she has considerably more control and willpower than your usual undead, thanks to the fact that she was supposed to be a priestess for the draugrs, Would Xedris hold some slight sway over her, at least perhaps if she didn't focus? I mean, draugrs are awfully independent and all, but....

Reinhardt said:
That is up to you.
Yes it was.

Yes, you have control of evil Xedris. Just try not to make him too powerful. After all, he is a lich, not a godly creature.
I'll make him defeatable, after all. After a decent arc I want good Xedris back.

Dragongal said:
@LeviathanL I just realized... if Elith did lose it, she'd technically be undead, that's what happens when she loses it, though she has considerably more control and willpower than your usual undead, thanks to the fact that she was supposed to be a priestess for the draugrs, Would Xedris hold some slight sway over her, at least perhaps if she didn't focus? I mean, draugrs are awfully independent and all, but....
Evil Xedris might, if it was good for story

LeviathanL said:
Evil Xedris might, if it was good for story
IF she loses it, I think it'd be good. She loses it when she gets overwhelmed or there's something in her head - Evil Xedris might just be able to get in her head a bit, since the curse is there, and if she sees an ally wounded she'd snap. She'd have to focus to ignore him, but if he really tried she might shut down - wouldn't help him, but wouldn't help her team any. Note, she has no healing abilities when she loses it, so everyone, don't depend on her to heal anybody.

Reinhardt said:
So, Evil Xedris & Elith vs the rest. That'll be fun.
Nah, she's not going to help him, if she focuses she'll fight him. I she loses focus, she might slip, but she's still on the majority side.

Again, she has to lose it before anything.

BookWyrm said:
And no one takes Thraigs potential danger into account. Wonderful, I might have to use that
I think the dragon would even go after the obvious enemy that could KILL YOU BOTH. If Thraig lost it first, Elith may not lose it as quickly.

Dragongal said:
Also, if we want to survive, then maybe Thraig should, like, not have troubles xD
Well, he's at a high risk right now. I can't guarantee that he won't, but I can't guarantee that he will either

BookWyrm said:
Well, he's at a high risk right now. I can't guarantee that he won't, but I can't guarantee that he will either
I think it'd be a bit stupid for the dragon to try... that struggle would increase risk of both of them being killed. And if Elith does lose it first, Thraig's rage might just be enough to keep the dragon quelled xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back