• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Dragongal said:
I thought she wasn't technically dead.
Physically dead, yes. But spiritually, no. Therefore, the undead overlord can gain control over her corpse, and by doing so, a portion of her abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
Physically dead, yes. But spiritually, no. Therefore, the undead overlord can gain control over her corpse, and by doing so, a portion of her abilities.
Good luck getting her out b of the mass of roots Elith made her coffin...

BookWyrm said:
We don't know that.....well....maybe I do :3
It's only affecting Elith because it's necromantic/undead magic, the same class that her curse is connected to. I dunno why it'd effect Thraig.

Reinhardt said:
Yep. Don't want some random dragon to pop up, do we?
Other than the fact that I really, REALLY, want to bring him into the picture, it probably wouldn't be a good thing if he did.

BookWyrm said:
Other than the fact that I really, REALLY, want to bring him into the picture, it probably wouldn't be a good thing if he did.
Yeah. Aside from attracting the "thing's" attention, we currently don't have the manpower to take down a dragon.

Dragongal said:
So... does he kinda control Xedris?
No, he does not. He simply controls the undead through the phylactery.

BookWyrm said:
Exactly, you couldn't take him on in combat. But there are other was to slay a dragon...>_>
?

Perhaps right after everything.

But you're insinuating something... Also, if the dragon does come out, won't that kind of kill Thraig?

Dragongal said:
IF she loses it, I think it'd be good. She loses it when she gets overwhelmed or there's something in her head - Evil Xedris might just be able to get in her head a bit, since the curse is there, and if she sees an ally wounded she'd snap. She'd have to focus to ignore him, but if he really tried she might shut down - wouldn't help him, but wouldn't help her team any. Note, she has no healing abilities when she loses it, so everyone, don't depend on her to heal anybody.
Serah has healing abilities , so you can depend on her to help (hopefully she still can withstand it all)

I'm reading everything. . and I'm like. . . shit did I miss on that much theories and stuff?

crucialstar said:
Serah has healing abilities , so you can depend on her to help (hopefully she still can withstand it all)
I'm reading everything. . and I'm like. . . shit did I miss on that much theories and stuff?
Huh. I never thought I'd hear you swear. And yes :3

I said that note though, because I've had ti where my character is called "OP" for lac of mana burn, when, whenever I try to have my character down, someone almost murders their character and requires a heal, so I have to skip regen time so their char doesn't die >.<

Reinhardt said:
That's why you need to go to the Lioh Mountains in Ristafel.
But what if this happens there?

tumblr_mftj8cqdae1qkxfnzo1_500_by_reaper81609-d6envpf.png

Dragongal said:
Huh. I never thought I'd hear you swear. And yes :3
I said that note though, because I've had ti where my character is called "OP" for lac of mana burn, when, whenever I try to have my character down, someone almost murders their character and requires a heal, so I have to skip regen time so their char doesn't die >.<
I get that . . a lot. . whenever I swear. . hahaha.

Ahhh, that makes sense. OH GOSH. THE STRUGGLE OF DEBATING TO LET A CHARA DIE TO TAKE AWAY REGEN. time @_@

I mean, I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't then call me OP and saying I can't run around fixing everything. Its like, I just did what you told me to do because of auto hitting rules. Should have asked before getting shanked.

Dragongal said:
I mean, I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't then call me OP and saying I can't run around fixing everything. Its like, I just did what you told me to do because of auto hitting rules. Should have asked before getting shanked.
I would be the same way, honestly. Especially if you did what they told you. . they shouldn't say that then . . It can get so confusing @_@

Can't say that I've had an original character called OP before. I guess Thraig is the closest I've been, and I'm really trying not to go overboard with him.

BookWyrm said:
Can't say that I've had an original character called OP before. I guess Thraig is the closest I've been, and I'm really trying not to go overboard with him.
It's the worst when you're NOT OP but because you won a fight they call you that. That's why I left the last forum I was on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back