• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
read it and weep, dust achieved. Thank you course in soil microbiology, you are finally useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
Lol, don't be scared.
LeviathanL said:
read it and weep, dust achieved. Thank you course in soil microbiology, you are finally useful.
noooowww. the question is if it worked or not, cause im debating whether to stop the enchantment or not .

;oo i know, i was like damn, he knows about his soil microbio

Dragongal said:
Oh, Crucial, I just thought of something. Would Serah's light magic sense Elith's curse?
I believe so, since it's wary of dark magic and since Elith's curse follows that category, it'll cause her light magic to go haywire and alert her in the sense.

I'm still working the quirks of Serah's Magic, but I realized that every spell she does, it backlashes onto her. And regarding light against dark, she's weak against any dark magic, so if she comes near Elith when she freaks out, her might magic can sense it and it'll affect her in a way.

Does that make sense? :o

Dragongal said:
Aw, one of my favorite people! Hi Crucial.
Oh my... *heart eyes* YASSS <3 Hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragongal said:
Ok, this'll be fun when we do merge. Whenever that will be.
Yes! It will totes be!

Cause like for Nia, Thraig, and Elith, all of their back stories are being exposed and opened up. While Xedris is coming up in a bit. And then Maeric, Rhassh, and Serah aren't looked at just yet. But in either cause both teams have different atmosphere to them. If that makes any sense?

Dragongal said:
Absolutely. Of course, to the other team, it's all a mystery.
Of course, so when they do merge (>>)(>>). I'm excited! Maybe Xedris and Elith will get along since they both are nature mages or so? :ooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back