• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
I'll be posting when we merge, so go ahead.
Okie dokie, if I don't happen to post just go ahead and merge and post or whatnot :) so there isn't any waiting

OKAY. HI.

ITS CRAZY, OMG CHRISTMAS IS CRAY. TOO MANY CARS ANDPEOPLE I'M FINALLY HOME *goes back into my turtle sheelll*

BookWyrm said:
*Holds out a mug of coffee* Take this, it'll ease the stress off.
You're too kind, Bookieeee! *takes the mug of coffee* hot chocolate sounds good right now. .

crucialstar said:
You're too kind, Bookieeee! *takes the mug of coffee* hot chocolate sounds good right now. .
I try to spread cheer around, one mug of coffee at a time.

And I actually just killed off my French Press brewed coffee, so I'm happy X3

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my last exam wednesday, just finished my final project with a team member whose guts I hate, and am about to chug half a liter of beer. If we were talking about our moods.

Mood: whiny teenager (hate everything)

BookWyrm said:
I try to spread cheer around, one mug of coffee at a time.
And I actually just killed off my French Press brewed coffee, so I'm happy X3
;O FRENCHPRESS COFFEEE? killed off?

dawhhhh youre such a jollly cheerful mate to have!

LeviathanL said:
I had my last exam wednesday, just finished my final project with a team member whose guts I hate, and am about to chug half a liter of beer. If we were talking about our moods.
Mood: whiny teenager (hate everything)
WOOOOT. NO MORE GROUP PROJECT AND EXAMSSSS.

BookWyrm said:
Just curious, what's the beer of choice?
I know you're not asking me, but I'm putting my two cents out there causeee. I normally don't drink beer since it's eehh, but I do like Dos Equis? i think thats whats its called?

Have you never had french press coffee? Oh, and killed off is just an odd way of saying I drank the whole pot of coffee.

LeviathanL said:
If that's the expression, I generally genocide my coffee.
Grolsch beer.
BookWyrm said:
Have you never had french press coffee? Oh, and killed off is just an odd way of saying I drank the whole pot of coffee.
COFFEEE BUDDIES OKAY? OKAY.

BookWyrm said:
Can't say that I've seen that anywhere locally.
it's dutch. The only dutch beer in america is Heineken, which everyone agrees is a terrible beer, but the movie about the Heineken kidnapping was entertaining enough.

Fun fact: the kidnapper sued the movie studio, claiming it to be not a faithful adaptation. Needless to say he didn't win. He is still pretty famous, and nowadays is considered one of the biggest mob bosses of the Netherlands.

It's pretty messed up. Everyone knows he's a mob boss, murdering people and all. But they keep inviting him to write columns in the paper and make guest-appearances on the radio. He even got invited to college tour (tv-show were students ask career questions to a famous guest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back