• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
Pretty much. All those backstory, sprinkled with some small romance.
Thank you! That's what I meant!

Seriously though, what the Hel kinda monster are we facing Rein...? No riddles, please.

Dragongal said:
Thank you! That's what I meant!
Seriously though, what the Hel kinda monster are we facing Rein...? No riddles, please.
You are facing two monsters. Which one are you referring to? The tall, black creature who seems to have difficulty speaking, or the roaring one who is yet to appear?

Reinhardt said:
Probably b'coz its quite hard to pull off romantic stuff with a secretly-evil skeleton as your character.
Also hard with a dragon trying to possess your character, I'd assume.

Also, I thought it was one beast and the presentation was just fractured. So.... both?

Thank you for pointing that one out there.

Dragongal said:
Also hard with a dragon trying to possess your character, I'd assume.
Also, I thought it was one beast and the presentation was just fractured. So.... both?
Yep. Exactly

Dragongal said:
Very well. The tall, black creature is Mei's summoned freak, or in other words, a distorted realization of her deceased father. In case you did not know, Mei's magic is turning her "conceptions" a reality, although a bit uncontrollable, which cause your team a lot of trouble in the first location.

The one that is yet to appear is what I'd like to call a Behemoth. They are humongous beasts which vary in appearances and abilities, based on their location. They tend to have fur on most of their bodies, which vary in color. The common ones will have orange to dark red fur. Some develop horns, some develop tusks, others develop spikes and more. Most of them walk on all fours, whilst some are bipedal. They have huge lower canines, which are usually popped out of their mouths.

But you probably already know that, don't you?

Currently in a pickle. @_@ Alright thinking what Serah can do to not get killed , gshsks

Reinhardt said:
You can use your magic again and make Xedris play dead, or worse revive his inner lich, lol.
Oooooh. Let's make magicccc then! Drama cough . Sorry guys

Okay; the more I write Serah the more funny she becomes to me. Like I can't take her seriously at all. It's nt that I'm trying to write her funny, but I get into my characters and I can't get her to become too drastically serious... Does this make sense?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I would love to get a post up but I don't have time to write one, let alone catch up with the action

[/QUOTE]
WAAAH? But the jolly dwarf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back