• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
BookWyrm said:
More than one question at once actually. If they are asked one at a time he can handle it.
And he did answer if he remembered his first kill, he just didn't say who it was.
Dragongal said:
Considering Thraig? More than one question's too much xD He barely answered Elith about his first kill.
Hahah, someone's gunna have tone down Baby Serah then, as old as she is, she's a curious one so she goes a mile a minute!

crucialstar said:
Hahah, someone's gunna have tone down Baby Serah then, as old as she is, she's a curious one so she goes a mile a minute!
Elith'll take care of her, that's just how Elith do. When she's not nearly losing it or cuddling Thraig.

This will be interesting to see how Elith deals with Serah being all up in Thraigs beeswax. "Uh-uh girl, you back off from my man dragon!"

Last edited by a moderator:
BookWyrm said:
This will be interesting to see how Elith deals with Serah being all up in Thraigs beeswax. "Uh-uh girl, you back off from my man dragon!"
Elith'll find it pretty obvious that Thraig'd not be interested in Serah. Also, she's not possessive, just protective. There's a difference. She'd be disappointed if he left, Hel yeah, but she'd not hold him back if it was what he wanted.

Dragongal said:
Elith'll take care of her, that's just how Elith do. When she's not nearly losing it or cuddling Thraig.
Dragongal said:
Elith'll find it pretty obvious that Thraig'd not be interested in Serah. Also, she's not possessive, just protective. There's a difference. She'd be disappointed if he left, Hel yeah, but she'd not hold him back if it was what he wanted.
And it can be the said for Serah, she would just be definitely really interested in everyone's backstory, since she herself doesn't really have a huge one as others do :o (whoa I just realized that, I'll probably have to think up soemthing)

But, I honestly can't believe her teammate's can handle the talkative girl, hahaha

crucialstar said:
And it can be the said for Serah, she would just be definitely really interested in everyone's backstory, since she herself doesn't really have a huge one as others do :o (whoa I just realized that, I'll probably have to think up soemthing)
But, I honestly can't believe her teammate's can handle the talkative girl, hahaha
Elith's real chill. Very good with kids - might treat Serah with a chastising and tough love some times, but overall she'll be chill, especially knowing Serah's new to fighting.

Dragongal said:
Elith's real chill. Very good with kids - might treat Serah with a chastising and tough love some times, but overall she'll be chill, especially knowing Serah's new to fighting.
Serah's going to really like Elith, u can tell already <3 She would definitely admire her. Even with the tough love and all :)

Oh Thraig! You'll be like the grumpy brother she hasn't had :)

crucialstar said:
Serah's going to really like Elith, u can tell already <3 She would definitely admire her. Even with the tough love and all :)
Oh Thraig! You'll be like the grumpy brother she hasn't had :)
Joyous rapture.

btw, so far I've got 3 scenario's for dramatic reunion of Brand and Xedris, so I'm feeling it. I'm also feeling tired on account of it being godsawful late. But mostly im feeling it.

crucialstar said:
Wait isn't Brand dead? Unless wait he's that old man? Oh gosh. I'm officially confused
Brand LeBlanc, mage of illusions. "Died" near Undiscovered Lands.

Old man calls himself Brand LeBlanc, also a mage of illusions. Lives in the Undiscovered Lands.

Brand LeBlanc = Old man

4d32f142871c29466f303c2c80f24ed4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back