• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
BookWyrm said:
But what if this happens there?
tumblr_mftj8cqdae1qkxfnzo1_500_by_reaper81609-d6envpf.png
That's not extraordinary there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
Anyways, no need to worry about your dragon problem once you're in Lioh Mountains.
What is the deal with the Lioh Mountains anyway? Are they like some kind of draconic monks helping people connect with their inner dragon problems?

Three actually. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, and Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher. But those are just the books I got today. I've got a stack of to reads that are up to my knee.

BookWyrm said:
What is the deal with the Lioh Mountains anyway? Are they like some kind of draconic monks helping people connect with their inner dragon problems?
You can ask Elith what lies hidden there.

BookWyrm said:
An old, forgotten race, known as the Dragonkin resides there.

What is a Dragonkin?

A Dragonkin in one of the first races to have lived in this world. They are humanoids that, like Thraig, have the ability to turn into a dragon and vice-versa. They have tattoo-like markings on their body which cannot be removed by any means. However, unlike Thraig's case, they only have one consciousness, meaning they're only one person, unlike Thraig and his dragon, which are two separate entities.

Why are they there?

The Lioh Mountains are the tallest mountains in the world, and they encircle a hidden valley. In that said valley, also known as the Dragon's Den, the Dragonkin resides, currently being governed by a queen. They live there, hiding from plain sight, as the mountains serve as a impregnable barrier from any outside threats.

Why are they hiding?

They are hiding because of the aftermath of the dreaded Mid-Sea War, which greatly reduced their numbers. Also, due to some hunters who see them as dragons and slaughter their kind, only to find nothing but humanly remains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back