• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Dragongal said:
Also @Reinhardt it's now nighttime, and I don't think any of team 2 was going to do anything, so you can do your thing :3
I'll try to come up with a post, but I cannot promise it will push through. Finals are coming in a week, and you know how it is when those days of doom are slowly approaching.

Reinhardt said:
I'll try to come up with a post, but I cannot promise it will push through. Finals are coming in a week, and you know how it is when those days of doom are slowly approaching.
Oh yeah, of course, no rush, it's cool, I just wanted to be sure you knew we were all set.

@Reinhardt While I have not become a part of this roleplay yet, I notably am leaving this site. You may use my character however you see fit to finish out whatever means to an end you had for him in the plot, however, I as an individual am leaving ― all of my roleplays and ultimately the site.

The Architect] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9608-reinhardt/ said:
@Reinhardt[/URL] While I have not become a part of this roleplay yet, I notably am leaving this site. You may use my character however you see fit to finish out whatever means to an end you had for him in the plot, however, I as an individual am leaving ― all of my roleplays and ultimately the site.
Oh. That's sad to know, especially since I had all ready planned an arc for the ice-rock guy. Thanks for the patience and sorry I wasn't able to make you be a bigger part of the rp.

Anyways, good luck to you and I wish you'd have on whenever you're planning to go, just like you've had in this site.

I'm kind of hoping for a conflict (maybe the undead come back?) to snap Xedris out of his backwards time-spiral. I really wrote myself into a corner here.

@Reinhardt Hey, if you're not planning on starting anything immediately, would it be cool if our characters chatted a bit before you did your thing? I just got to thinkin' (I know, dangerous) and was wondering, since I know you're busy with finals.

I mean, if you're planning on posting real soon, of course we can just chill. No rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragongal said:
@Reinhardt Hey, if you're not planning on starting anything immediately, would it be cool if our characters chatted a bit before you did your thing? I just got to thinkin' (I know, dangerous) and was wondering, since I know you're busy with finals.
I mean, if you're planning on posting real soon, of course we can just chill. No rush.
Yes, you can post.

I'll give details about the post on Team 2, to avoid any misinformation that could lead to faulty posts.

The man being chased and the men chasing him are far from the team's camp, therefore, their footsteps cannot be heard. Although due to the direction they are going at, they will be noticed by the team eventually. There are no knowledge on the identities of those beings, only they know who is who, and who is for the good side, and for the bad side.

So, since we can't yet see or hear them... when will we know that we can...? Do you want us to just, like, wing it and at one point go, "Hey, what's that?"

To be honest, I've been confused about that since you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragongal said:
So, since we can't yet see or hear them... when will we know that we can...?
After another round of posts of you, book, and puggie, I'll be doing another post about them, and that'd be the time you'd be able to notice them.

It was just an intro post to show what's to come.

Maybe communication between the teammate's to develop some form of connection besides having like a attack most of the time ? Since Serah's a talker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back