• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
Team 2 @BookWyrm @Dragongal @Puggie You cannot defeat this guy. No matter what you do. For plot purposes.
If you've any questions, feel free to address me.

Team 1 @LeviathanL @crucialstar @General Deth Glitch Should we continue, or wait for the posts of others?
Umm.....did you not pay attention to when I specifically said in an earlier post that Fatalis never used Dragons in their experiments after what happened with Thraig?

I DID SAY THAT.. turns out I lied as I said I would do it soon.

Feel free to continue as I am finding it hard coming up with a good length post to put in there.

BookWyrm said:
Umm.....did you not pay attention to when I specifically said in an earlier post that Fatalis never used Dragons in their experiments after what happened with Thraig?
That, my friend, is by all means NOT a dragon.

Obviously. Were you shooting for this?

Gaping_Dragon.png

Technically it is a dragon from Skyrim. But.....yeah. Cut me some slack it was the only dancing "dragon" gif I could find.

sacrifice_by_njoo.jpg

More or less like that. But incredibly larger. And shaped in the form of a dragon. Well, half a dragon.

Dragongal said:
So... illusion...?
>.>
Nope, izz real alright.

Dragongal said:
Book, I say we just have our characters RUN FOR THEIR LIVES
Yes, you should.

BookWyrm said:
Technically it is a dragon from Skyrim. But.....yeah. Cut me some slack it was the only dancing "dragon" gif I could find.
Thraig has wings, though, so you can flee without dancing :3

Reinhardt said:
sacrifice_by_njoo.jpg

More or less like that. But incredibly larger. And shaped in the form of a dragon. Well, half a dragon.

Nope, izz real alright.

Yes, you should.
Not a league of legends picture? You shame me, good sir, you shame me.

Thraig is in full on micro dragon form right now, so they all can fly. Don't worry about anyone being burned, I'll explain it.

Well, Elith is 100% incapacitated at the moment >.<

Why did I make a character who's weak against fire and can't defend form it?

Well, Elith is to the point she should be in a coma if we're all being frank here...

A day for team 2 to recover would be nice, I think.

crucialstar said:
I say have Team 2 run into Team 1 -= more posting lengths and ideas?
That's happening, just setting up a tab.

Dragongal said:
Well, Elith is to the point she should be in a coma if we're all being frank here...
A day for team 2 to recover would be nice, I think.
Your team's got plenty of time to recover. But first, a question.

Who'd you like to encounter whilst resting, an old, strange man, or Fatalis' rune guy? Well, not "encounter" encounter, but a chat and whatnot.

I NEED MY TEAMMATES TO CONVERSE WITH MY BABY SERAH. SHE KNOWS LITTLE TO NAWT ABOUT EM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back