• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Dragongal said:
REIN BE REVEALIN' THINGS LIKE CRAZY UP IN HERE
I knew it I knew it I knew it
Reveals are fun.

LeviathanL said:
btw, I'm just going to post something and to hell with it if it messes up your carefully laid plans.
I AM THE PUPPETMASTER, and you will all dance to my tune muhahahahaa.

I gm my other rp, I may have gotten drunk on power. maybe.
Man, Team 1's gonna be in bigger trouble than Team 2.

Dragongal said:
You're scary sometimes.
Please, I joined another rp yesterday. It took me 2 posts to put the gm's character inside a torture chamber. I wasn't even planning that one, it just kind of happened.

LeviathanL said:
Please, I joined another rp yesterday. It took me 2 posts to put the gm's character inside a torture chamber. I wasn't even planning that one, it just kind of happened.
That's fun.

Collab thread is up and ready to go. Only thing left is for Team 1 to finish their conflict, then we gonna fight the undead overlord.

Oh, so wait.... Oh, I see. I think. Ok. Elith needs to pass out for a while, then it has to be dark, with e'rybody left ot sleep. Then she has to have an aside with Nia still.

Reinhardt said:
Collab thread is up and ready to go. Only thing left is for Team 1 to finish their conflict, then we gonna fight the undead overlord.
We're not really in conflict right now though?

LeviathanL said:
We're not really in conflict right now though?
Oh, but we are. Are you sure that the undead didn't break free of their kneeling stasis? Or that they didn't chase us? Is the empty village a safe place? *spooky sounds*

Reinhardt said:
Oh, but we are. Are you sure that the undead didn't break free of their kneeling stasis? Or that they didn't chase us? Is the empty village a safe place? *spooky sounds*
please don't tell me Xedris didn't just locked them in inside of a death-trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
krud.

on a lighter note, I thought of a good explanation why all undead except druid Xedris are so classical evil.

Well, have you heard of phantom pain? Where somebody who has had a limb amputated can still feel something there, usually an itch or pain. Well, imagine that for your entire body. As an undead you are basically controlling your own body like a marionet. It's still you, but movement isn't exaclty a matter of muscles anymore. As your connection to your physical senses has been cut, your mind (on some level) still wants to feel it.

Result: phantom pain everywhere, the complete matter of your existence basically reduced to trying to scratch an itch that doesn't exist. It would drive anyone mad. Or at least, anyone who can remember ever having flesh. Ergo: If you can't remember mortality, undead is nothing strange to your mind. If you can, it's hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would vastly prefer Xedris getting to see Brand again before someone shoves the phylactery in his hands, but I am mentally prepared for it.

Sorry 'bout that. I posted after I realized the man left. I had not thought as I edited. I'll let you know next time if it happens.

@Dragongal

LeviathanL said:
I would vastly prefer Xedris getting to see Brand again before someone shoves the phylactery in his hands, but I am mentally prepared for it.
Well, I did say that Team 2 will get to meet you un-"evil"-ed if they solved their conflict. Which apparently was just running away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back