• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Thraig and Elith should probably get some privacy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

I haven't found the time to read it yet. And I want to progress the story, however, it's the middle of finals week. So I should be done by Friday!

Reinhardt said:
Well, that was something. Alright, Team 1 we gotta progress. It won't be soon that were going to have to do a joint tab. @crucialstar @General Deth Glitch @LeviathanL
I'm sorry, I'll post as soon as I can.

Xedris was able to grow back the forest / trees / planes surrounding the desecrated village right?

And then Rhassh was able to see some sort of picture from the drink he had found.

My question is why would he take a sip of a drink that could've been poisoned or so.. (Then again, Serah would ask that)

Anyways, did I understand right? :o

crucialstar said:
I'm sorry, I'll post as soon as I can.
Xedris was able to grow back the forest / trees / planes surrounding the desecrated village right?

And then Rhassh was able to see some sort of picture from the drink he had found.

My question is why would he take a sip of a drink that could've been poisoned or so.. (Then again, Serah would ask that)

Anyways, did I understand right? :o
Xedris didnt make it grow back, he made a wall of plants and thorns. Against zombies.

edit: it seemed like a good idea at the time

Last edited by a moderator:
LeviathanL said:
Xedris didnt make it grow back, he made a wall of plants and thorns. Against zombies.
edit: it seemed like a good idea at the time
Got chaaaa! Okay , thank you for clearing up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back