• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
And then Rhassh was able to see some sort of picture from the drink he had found. My question is why would he take a sip of a drink that could've been poisoned or so.. (Then again, Serah would ask that)
Not a picture, rather a memory. Something like a nostalgic feeling, a trigger for a reminiscence. And as for the drink, wouldn't you be thirsty after all that's happened?

Reinhardt said:
Not a picture, rather a memory. Something like a nostalgic feeling, a trigger for a reminiscence. And as for the drink, wouldn't you be thirsty after all that's happened?
True true. It's either that or the bloodied dirt, and dirty grounds of the soil... Then again would it be moist from being desecrated. Hmmmm. Okay :)

Kill it before it spreads? Just kidding

Um, no one happens to specialize in mental magic do they? If not than he is going to have to tough this one out and deal with the physical complications afterwards. And yeah they need to get on that ship like ASAP

Dragongal said:
So, how long will it take them to get to Ristafel?
I plan to make their trip to Ristafel part of this rp's sequel.

Dragongal said:
or to the ship that will get them there?
That'll probably happen at the last arc. Or maybe not, depends on how smooth things would go, really.

I knew you were sequeling it.

I dunno, Book, no clue when the last arc is. Does that mean when we meet up with team 1, because that's soon. Could be something else. Dunno.

Dragongal said:
I knew you were sequeling it.
Lol how?

Dragongal said:
I dunno, Book, no clue when the last arc is. Does that mean when we meet up with team 1, because that's soon. Could be something else. Dunno.
Last arc will probably come after Xedris's arc. However, I might insert some more conflicts, or two more arcs for Team 1's development, I don't know. Here's a tip, though. Brand will die, for realz this time, at the last arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back