• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I have absolutely no idea what dear leader is planning, besides meet-up and rampaging elder lich, I can usually make educated guesses but I'm blind here. My best bet is secret underground catacombs beneath the village, but how will that facilitate meet-up? Unless you are pm'ing with crucialstar... Are you pm'ing with crucialstar?

Last edited by a moderator:
LeviathanL said:
I have absolutely no idea what dear leader is planning, besides meet-up and rampaging elder lich, I can usually make educated guesses but I'm blind here. My best bet is secret underground catacombs beneath the village, but how will that facilitate meet-up? Unless you are pm'ing with crucialstar... Are you pm'ing with crucialstar?
Nope. You're all in the dark here.

Wait... but didnt we see you collapse into a pile of bones and dont we often see your skull... surely you being a skeleton is not a surprise at this point, even if it was before?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Wait... but didnt we see you collapse into a pile of bones and dont we often see your skull... surely you being a skeleton is not a surprise at this point, even if it was before?

[/QUOTE]
Lol he did not collapse into a pile of bones, he dropped like a log, face first.

Team 2 have fun interacting with each other for a while, I'm still in the process of figuring out on how to actually make the two teams meet before Xedris turns evil.

If it helps, the erected plant wall might or might not be very tall and very mana-rich. And you can always set it on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LeviathanL I know I shouldn't. But, I find Xedris' personality really likeable. I would say cute but that won't even be the word to describe it. LOL

LeviathanL said:
Why shouldn't you like him? He is like somebody's old, easily confused grandfather who gives you candy.
EXACTLY. I love how he's using her as a taste tester, LOL. I'll let Rein reply before replying again, if anything <3.

BUT YES. *___*

LeviathanL said:
Why shouldn't you like him? He is like somebody's old, easily confused grandfather who gives you candy.
And the candy turns you into undead abominations.

Do you see my point here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back