• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
crucialstar said:
I sense a not too trusting Thraig / Book
You sensed right then. When the teams do finally meet up Thraig is not going to be very trusting of them and will be very protective of his team. Just an FYI warning there ;)

I would assume he would be , since it looks like they know more about the underlying secrets of the guild than Team 1's side. And they've gone through hellish matters more so than Team 1's , so it's safe to say, understandable. PLUS I CAN SEE THRAIG AND ELITH INTEREACTIONS FIRST HAND

BookWyrm said:
Well then. Be like that
LOL. NOOOO. MAKE FRIENDS. PEACE.

[okay, no, seriously, Serah's the epitome of clueless when it comes to danger since she's been kept locked in for so long, so excuse her. . . ignorance (no really, whip the girl in shape, she can be an airhead)]

crucialstar said:
LOL. NOOOO. MAKE FRIENDS. PEACE.
[okay, no, seriously, Serah's the epitome of clueless when it comes to danger since she's been kept locked in for so long, so excuse her. . . ignorance (no really, whip the girl in shape, she can be an airhead)]
Que the "slightly" unstable half-dragon. :3

BookWyrm said:
This will be interesting.
"Look over there. Its a half-dragon. Imma poke em with a stick." GRRRRRRR "Ah, hes angry!"
OMGGGGG. HIMMM. CROCODILE HUNTER.

Continue walking in the path, and end up in a small open area, full of wrecked stuff. Then, proceed to rp in the collab tab.

Whoops just posted a quick post before reading your answer. All it was was loving jerky and agreeing with the traveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back