• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Reinhardt said:
Read my mind.
I'm glad. Cause I wanted there to be a bond between the teammates, and for them to get to know each other on a deeper level. At least, what I intended. (hence Serah's thoughtfulness of writing down ideas and thoughts, rather than bkeeping it to themselves and become insane from their own minds)

Finally, I've returned for real. Sorry about my short lived absence, I needed to sort out things back here, also, my sis had her bday celebrated so, yeah.

Anyways, I'll be working on a post on both tabs and try to finish it soon.

Develop Xedris's character, then do a transition to a two team arc, which will probably be both teams trying to fight your resurrected lich form/mindset/thingy.

Reinhardt said:
Develop Xedris's character, then do a transition to a two team arc, which will probably be both teams trying to fight your resurrected lich form/mindset/thingy.
Very well, right now we had a small spark of memory, but for a full return of power and evilness he needs to be reunited with the phylactery (subsequent removal of which will probably turn him back to normal, probably)

LeviathanL said:
Very well, right now we had a small spark of memory, but for a full return of power and evilness he needs to be reunited with the phylactery (subsequent removal of which will probably turn him back to normal, probably)
Worry not, the discovery of that artifact is linked to the undead that's been following the team.

Dragongal said:
Will team two be able to meet Xedris before he goes all evil.
If team 2 manages to save the escapee or the hunters from the coming conflict before we find Xedris's phylactery, then yes.

If not, then there will be a chance, that is if the two teams manage to rid him of his "kill the whole world" state, and not repeat the tragic Mia incident.

Best of luck to both teams. Hope you live 'till the end.

Oh well... Thraig has already killed a number of the hunters.. .

I hope Elith doesn't lose itwith this while Xedris thing....

I hope we don't get rekt by the spooky skeleton lord of spooks.

Anyways, I'll post sometime later, gotta go hit the slack now, freakin' time passes by like a zooming race car, 'tis all ready 2 am and I didn't even notice.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back