• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Do I basically have to say she's dead? I tried to be subtle saying she was burning and choking as the monster was too. But Book's character is furious at a corpse and ellith is sort of talking to it like she can't see the charred mei before her.
Which is totally fine,but I am making sure you guys know how this looks before making another post. It would not be hard to make a post,but at the same time I can't exactly pull something crazy without knowing you guys have acknowledged this. xD

[/QUOTE]
So, she's not dead in a way that Elith would recognize as dead medically...?

Reinhardt said:
Ah, I see.
Bacon said she wasn't "dead dead" but I figured from a purely medical perspective, which is all Elith is able to see unlike Nia and Thraig who can see mana forms, she would appear to be dead.

Was I incorrect?

Dragongal said:
Bacon said she wasn't "dead dead" but I figured from a purely medical perspective, which is all Elith is able to see unlike Nia and Thraig who can see mana forms, she would appear to be dead.
Was I incorrect?
Nope.

Dragongal said:
So, she's not dead in a way that Elith would recognize as dead medically...?
She's medically dead. Well the good part of her is medically dead because it's the good part which was inhabiting her up until the monster died. Which then the situation would change and her vitals would be up and running again.

Right now, the situation is book is yelling at a corpse and elite is talking to it.

If that's too much to ask, I'm fine with just dropping after this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]She's medically dead. Well the good part of her is medically dead because it's the good part which was inhabiting her up until the monster died. Which then the situation would change and her vitals would be up and running again.
Right now, the situation is book is yelling at a corpse and elite is talking to it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, no, it's a great idea, it's just, the monster ran off, so... how are we supposed to bring her back...?

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]She's medically dead. Well the good part of her is medically dead because it's the good part which was inhabiting her up until the monster died. Which then the situation would change and her vitals would be up and running again.

[/QUOTE]
But the monster fled, though. It did not die.

Dragongal said:
Oh, no, it's a great idea, it's just, the monster ran off, so... how are we supposed to bring her back...?
You could, but she's been mutilated. I actually went back and read rien's post more carefully and saw what he posted. There's no getting around it, regular mei is simply dead at this point.

Unless I changed my entire thing from the ground up or Mary sue'd my way back into existence as a monster or through nakama love lol

Reinhardt said:
But the monster fled, though. It did not die.
That is anti-climatic as hell. Maybe I could just take over he monster later, but human body mei is just out of this rp then.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]rien's
rien

rien

RIEN

[/QUOTE]
Why do you do this to me? </3

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]That is anti-climatic as hell.

[/QUOTE]
It will come back not so soon, when the characters are at their most vulnerable state.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Maybe I could just take over he monster later, but human body mei is just out of this rp then.

[/QUOTE]
Death is permanent, as I said before. I've no problem with you taking over it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
Why do you do this to me? </3
It will come back not so soon, when the characters are at their most vulnerable state.

Death is permanent, as I said before. I've no problem with you taking over it, though.
Lol I'm so sorry, it's the indoctrination of I before e. With a sea I cannot help but put the I before thee, because there is no sea.

Yea it shouldn't come back soon at all. If it did, they'd be goners in a hurry.

Sweet that works out well for me. The main thing I wanted to express in that post wasn't my character's death or pain, but rather the part of her which was good being blotted out and killed unmercifully by the people who would have helped her.

Although I wanted to make a show out of it by having the monster die, thus mei would die and he evil per would inhabit her body. But the injuries this far were more than enough to off her. Even if the monster itself is still alive.

Tag me when something involving it is about to come up,general rein.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Tag me when something involving it is about to come up,general rein.
rein

REIN

[/QUOTE]
Finally. Hahahaha

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]What do you want me to post?

[/QUOTE]
Nothing, lol. You were tagged 'cause you're once a part of Team 2 </3

RIP crazy girl

@BookWyrm @Puggie

So I got us moving toward night, but I wasn't about to timeskip or say what the camp looked like without asking. I leave those aspects to you two. You two can fight over who has that honor ;)

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Looks like I will be back! It will probably be tomorrow before I can get my post up though.

[/QUOTE]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back