• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I think everyone was having notif problems because they were just putting in the new things. It's been fine for me since it was officially explained. That's just when I noticed a lot of people had notif issues.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]It took so long to get a set a posts out, I thought it was dead.(also didn't get notifications)

[/QUOTE]. Thankfully no it's still going strong.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]rien's right, but it's more of an after all thought. She's talking to herself

[/QUOTE]
Rein, not Rien. Rien is a deceased king of Rista--woops.

@Bacon is fluffy

I didn't use a poison because I don't know Mei's connection with the beast, but the affect (if it's the same for her as it is the beast) is basically just a sedative, not to make her sleep, but it'll make her move slower for certain, maybe sleep. Depending on what the connection is, of course.

Dragongal said:
@Bacon is fluffy
I didn't use a poison because I don't know Mei's connection with the beast, but the affect (if it's the same for her as it is the beast) is basically just a sedative, not to make her sleep, but it'll make her move slower for certain, maybe sleep. Depending on what the connection is, of course.
It's just her humanity which is dead. Her soul is compartmentalized and the bad part of her put her humanity on the line right before it first attacked mei. The damage it sustains is transferred to mei since they are one in the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back