• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]As for the forbidden lands, you set up a nice premise. The problem is you haven't fleshed out the political atmosphere or gave us clues as to why the forgotten lands are forgotten.

[/QUOTE]
They're undiscovered, though, not forgotten.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]Issues regarding the rights of humans and non humans, wars, treaties, alliances, trade, racial issues and the type of government run here.
Are we in a feudal era? Do knights and guild warriors oppress the people, raping and pillaging who they want in peace? Forcing the clergy to make towns just for prostitution to appease the Knights?

Is this a totalitarian regime where the people returning or dying are mentally broken by the king sending them away in the guise of adventure?

Is this a direct democracy like in Greece? Where there were no protections against mob rule? A rule where I you bein someone on a charge for death, there were no protections except your ability to rhetorically defend yourself?

Are non humans considered equals or are they tolerated as a separate race of second class citizens whose only use is to serve as fodder for big construction projects and war?

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to expand the info on Yislone, and the world it is in, however, I'm still stuck trying to find those gdm notes where I stored 'em.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]If we're talking about world building and making sense of the plot, you have a million things to think about and develop mister gm. There's no reason to be bored unless you're not doing your job.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know I have a lot to do. </3

I'm sorry, I'll respond soon. I have class until 11 and then I have break, I'll respond between them

@LeviathanL

Honestly, I have no idea. I was thinking of something but it's blank.

I'll change it if needed, I feel like it may or may not work on him.... But oh gosh, I forgot Xedris and his case. I would assume it can work

What would you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
@LeviathanL
Honestly, I have no idea. I was thinking of something but it's blank.

I'll change it if needed, I feel like it may or may not work on him.... But oh gosh, I forgot Xedris and his case. I would assume it can work

What would you say?
Let's see what the rest thinks and just have fun with it.

I think the purpose behind the expedition is for the Guild members to find their inner peace and begin a life of self reflection, meditation, tie-died shirts, and the Beatles.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I thought it was to help defeat the world and prove your manliness....

[/QUOTE]
That comes after Yoko causes the break up

Despite having this thread as watched, I can't seem to get any notifs from it, so if you guys need me to know something, please tag me. I'm going to toggle settings a bit to see if I can't make it work again.

Dragongal said:
Despite having this thread as watched, I can't seem to get any notifs from it, so if you guys need me to know something, please tag me. I'm going to toggle settings a bit to see if I can't make it work again.
RPN alerts at its finest.

Same here, so I'm checking the thread.

I'll post a reply tomorrow, I've been in the books lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back