• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Time to vote?

And hmmmm. What arc have we had this far? Is there anything on your scheming mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Time to vote?
And hmmmm. What arc have we had this far? Is there anything on your scheming mind?
Looking at how it was currently going, it'd be good to incline towards discovering what Xedris truly is.

Dragongal said:
Well, curiosity must be sated, or we're likely to go mad, no?
9861057.gif

LOL <3. Definitely ;)

but honestly doeeeeeee, I swear Serah's going to like attack Xedris with buttload of questions cause of his character omg, Xedris will totally get annoyed LOL

crucialstar said:
LOL <3. Definitely ;)
but honestly doeeeeeee, I swear Serah's going to like attack Xedris with buttload of questions cause of his character omg, Xedris will totally get annoyed LOL
then she'll trigger his evil mode and suddenly team 4 is dead.

Reinhardt said:
then she'll trigger his evil mode and suddenly team 4 is dead.
looks like we find ourselves an arc! ;)

BUTTT he is considered patient

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
What do you mean?
probably in the scenario were xedris kills them.

I don't particularly mind one way or the other. work on it now, or a few months from now, i'm patient.

Can you tell me what kind of skeletons they are? Are they self-resurrected or did something else create them?

LeviathanL said:
Can you tell me what kind of skeletons they are? Are they self-resurrected or did something else create them?
They are real skeletons and corpses, all from fallen beings and creatures who used up their last breath in the forest. They are not self-resurrected though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back