• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I would not be opposed to an undead attack in the near future. Options will be available to me.

When Xedris is done mentally spiralling backwards in time, or not.

[QUOTE="The Architect]I exist~
Just reminding everyone.

Also, not getting RPN updates for some reason. >.>

[/QUOTE]
Worry not, your character will be introduced in the near future.

You guys are questioning a corpse. Sure mei isn't dead dead,but that doesn't change the fact that every injury bestowed upon the monster was mirrored on her body.

Unless the yelling is a sign of complete mental breakdown, I can work with that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]You guys are questioning a corpse. Sure mei isn't dead dead,but that doesn't change the fact that every injury bestowed upon the monster was mirrored on her body.
Unless the yelling is a sign of complete mental breakdown, I can work with that too.

[/QUOTE]
Uuuuuh pick what it meant, I have no clue at all. Book's the one that has to reply after you, so he can't really post until you do, or say that she's dead....

Dragongal said:
Uuuuuh pick what it meant, I have no clue at all. Book's the one that has to reply after you, so he can't really post until you do, or say that she's dead....
Do I basically have to say she's dead? I tried to be subtle saying she was burning and choking as the monster was too. But Book's character is furious at a corpse and ellith is sort of talking to it like she can't see the charred mei before her.

Which is totally fine,but I am making sure you guys know how this looks before making another post. It would not be hard to make a post,but at the same time I can't exactly pull something crazy without knowing you guys have acknowledged this. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she took the damage but it didn't show, that kind of thing.... Crap... I'll edit my post in the slightest. Elith still can't attempt to heal her, though, not with the dragon threatening to attack at the same time.

27aNCOt.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back