Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Vyra's father: I like your determination! Join the Knights!

Vyra: *Packs bags* I have no kdea why I was even here...

Vyra's father: We are not related to Ahn. Tell him, Vyra! Vyra?...

Vyra: *Rides off into the sunset on horseback*

Vyra's father: That's my boy!

I haven't even made him yet and I already love Vyra's father. He'll be like a combination of Mr.Manly and Hues.

Haha! Goodnight! ^^ good luck :)  

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I haven't even made him yet and I already live Vyra's father. He'll be like a combination of Mr.Manly and Hues.

[/QUOTE]
Omg Mr. Manly xD don't know who Hues is but I can tell he'll be awesome xD

Well then....Let me just say right now that if Tyra dies, then that'll be the end of it for me for this Rp. I'm sorry but when I create a character, I really spend time bringing them to life, figuring out how they play into the story. And once they're created, it's very difficult for me to just come up with another one Willy nilly after I've spent all this time getting into the character's mindset. :c Not to mention Tyra's my main character, an expression of myself if you will. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good dramatic death scene now and then, but I simply love how a character makes a comeback after everyone thinks they're dead. <3 Broken hearts are mended and everyone's happy at least for a while. Personally, I don't find it worth my time to create a detailed character then have them killed off within the first month.

images

Name: Reykl Dragas

Race: Human

Class: Summoner

Appearance Notes: 1.8 cm. 68 kg.Has a bit of scale texture at his eyes and abdomen.Reykl is always seen with a sword sheathe that serve as his medium.

Personality:Reykl is a man that is willing to do anything since he has nothing to lose.He is often seem alone but will engage in a conversation if there is..Talking about anything about Dragon will cause him to an insatiable rage.

History:
Reykl draconic appearance was obtained when he tried to summon his love,a dragon.The summoned malfunctioned and thus some of it essence was glued to Reykl rendering him sucitible to damage and near immortality

The backstory

Reykl has a great interest in dragons as he finds them majestic.He had seen and touched many dragons and also fought.During a simple hunt,he met a female dragon..wounded.Using his power,the dragon was healed and the two form a bond of love.Their love prosper but of course they bear no child until The Hunt.The dragoness was headless when Reykl return to her nest and her head was circled by a band of men dancing around it.Enraged,Reykl killed all of them.Driven by forlorn and despair,Reykl uses his arcane ability to summon her and it work.The dragoness rose from her grave in a white glow that soon fade to black as she slowly decompose.Nearing her de-existence,the dragoness rammed into Reykl infusing him with her.Until now,Reykl roamed the earth in search of nothingness.

Arunel said:
images

Name: Reykl Dragas

Race: Human

Class: Summoner

Appearance Notes: 1.8 cm. 68 kg.Has a bit of scale texture at his eyes and abdomen.Reykl is always seen with a sword sheathe that serve as his medium.

Personality:Reykl is a man that is willing to do anything since he has nothing to lose.He is often seem alone but will engage in a conversation if there is..Talking about anything about Dragon will cause him to an insatiable rage.

History:
Reykl draconic appearance was obtained when he tried to summon his love,a dragon.The summoned malfunctioned and thus some of it essence was glued to Reykl rendering him sucitible to damage and near immortality

The backstory

Reykl has a great interest in dragons as he finds them majestic.He had seen and touched many dragons and also fought.During a simple hunt,he met a female dragon..wounded.Using his power,the dragon was healed and the two form a bond of love.Their love prosper but of course they bear no child until The Hunt.The dragoness was headless when Reykl return to her nest and her head was circled by a band of men dancing around it.Enraged,Reykl killed all of them.Driven by forlorn and despair,Reykl uses his arcane ability to summon her and it work.The dragoness rose from her grave in a white glow that soon fade to black as she slowly decompose.Nearing her de-existence,the dragoness rammed into Reykl infusing him with her.Until now,Reykl roamed the earth in search of nothingness.
Hey, just so I help you and pai out a bit Im gonna suggest this, you've gotta make your application longer, personality and backstory, and I already see grammatical errors on it, this is waayy too short for an application, as I've said before If you wanna get in you have to make your application match this Rp's glory to an extent Pai spent a long time working on it and she wishes good and extremely developed characters, I mean if you want him to be a mystery you can easily make a longer backstory that this, maybe in the perspective of many other victims? Who knows!

Tyra said:
Well then....Let me just say right now that if Tyra dies, then that'll be the end of it for me for this Rp. I'm sorry but when I create a character, I really spend time bringing them to life, figuring out how they play into the story. And once they're created, it's very difficult for me to just come up with another one Willy nilly after I've spent all this time getting into the character's mindset. :c Not to mention Tyra's my main character, an expression of myself if you will. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good dramatic death scene now and then, but I simply love how a character makes a comeback after everyone thinks they're dead. <3 Broken hearts are mended and everyone's happy at least for a while. Personally, I don't find it worth my time to create a detailed character then have them killed off within the first month.
Quite true, but there still is a possibility. ^^ I like to make it realistic and stuff. :3 Depends on the person though. lol I was exaggerating when I meant in the first month. xD But, I hope you guys get what I mean; if a character dies, they die. Unless you want to do some epic trickery and stuff. But, if they actually died then there's no coming back to life. ^^ lol

TheKaosophile said:
Also arunel, use the code from the first page
He doesn't have to, I made a different one for those who want a less bulky character application sheet underneath the code. :)

Mooalally said:
Why is it that during the day, nothing happens, but at night, you add, like, 20 pages?
Magic. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back