Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Well, the Arc line does mix and mingle a lot. :3 but, Jia didn't have any children. Although, we can always twist history. ^^

I find it funny how we're debating this and I put Jia's relation to the Arcs as debatable in the history before we even brought this up.

Salis: Please do not insult Jia of Arc. If it weren't for her, the Great Queen Salis wouldn't have come to reign.

Elanora: STOP BOASTING ABOUT YOURSELF!!

Vyra's father: You have fire in your eyes! I like that! *Raises sword* For the Kingdom of Bran

Vyra: This is why I changed my name...

Cressy said:
OH MY GLOB GUISE, DRAMA BOMB! (So im still original?)
Vyra is still from the original Arc bloodline, but he took his mother's maiden name to distance himself from his father.

Elanora: I SET FIRE!!!!! TO THE RAIN!!!

Salis: .....she's drunk.

Elanora: AND FOR ASLAN!!!

I want to go on a Narnia marathon now! :D she can have kids, perhaps an illegitimate one or two who inbred to contain the Asian line?

Also Arc was a woman so unless they all took the maiden name and there were mostly women born. Yeah. One of the reasons why the bloodline put ahn :arc as a middle name to keep their bonds strong

Jonasu and Vyra are both originals. Jonasu: Original Ahn bloodline. Vyra/Jaune: Original arc bloodline. Arcs were first...

Read my post lucy, they cant really follow a bloodline of a single woman with the same name unless something weird or impossible happens. Or incest

To make it less complicated, I based the geography on the real world, like how Europe went to America and such. :3 I shall expand later, for now we just have to worry about Salisonia. ^^

Omg I'll eve go all out with the ancient civilizations and everything!! But for now we'll just stick with Salisonia. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back