Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Also, Pai, is anything wrong with my history? If so, tell me and I'll fix it. If not, feel free to say how awesome it is....

I guess our characters are like cousins. O.o I claim the first one to think about it! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED O.o and by that a few days ago in a PM with pai

Yup, Canada's now part of Asia. It's just that multicultural. I'm Filipino, so that still counts as Asian. I DUN CARE IF THERE ARE SOME OF YOU WHO SAY WE'RE PACIFIC ISLANDERS. WE'RE ASIAN!!! *flips table* Those few days were agonizing and required lots of cheesecake...

If Jonasu is a descendent of Jia of Arc, then they may or may not be related. If Jia of Arc was one pure race, then they are definitely not related.

They're not. Jia of Arc was the first and one of the few people to make it passed Fae's Sea and onto Salisonia. :) the rest were killed by the currents. ^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]So, her last name was originally Ahn?

[/QUOTE]
Thank the good Lord for google, for it provided me with a list of common surnames in China.

Well, she did lead the citizens of Bran to overthrow the Council so.... I guess we'll never know unless we take a time travel machine. :3

Yeah, but she was killed...Not so powerful now, are ya Jia. 
The ultimate question for this entire RP: Was Jia of Arc an actual Arc?...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Yeah, but she was killed...Not so powerful now, are ya Jia. 
The ultimate question for this entire RP: Was Jia of Arc and actual Arc?...

[/QUOTE]
Nope, she wasn't. It was just a title the people gave her because she was an "arc" for them. Although, in the end she was burnt to death by the very people she protected. Must suck. 

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Jonasu is a he...

[/QUOTE]
I was talking about Jia...who's a she... haha! 
I still need to work on that Aki x Lucy fanfic... > :D

I think it would be funny if Jonasu and Vyra/Jaune met.

Jonasu: Are we related?

Vyra: I don't know

Vyra's father:No 
Vyra: You are no father to me.

Vyra's father: I love you too, Son!

Haha! Lol hey, you said that Vyra's padre is part of the knights of redemption, yes? Perhaps he could know Salis...? Or maybe I'm just tired from doing the cha-cha with a four year old in heels...if you could even call it the cha cha, kids are so cute sometimes. But they wear you out. Lol

Vyra's father: Your ancestor stole out name. We are the originals. *Lovingly puts arm around Vyra*

Vyra: *Moves away from father* I'm a Scrudelia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back