Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

This has turned from a sign up thread to a thread where everyone pitches in unrelated phrases, with Adventure Time coming up often.

tumblr_ma7hmvuYEc1qkukfmo1_500.gif

I can't belive it....Mooalally is right, what have we become...

Okay, I am not going back to read everything, so what I have on my to review list is Kao-Kao on page 1/2 forgot, and someone on page 6. Anyone else?

When I first met pai and she liked something of mine I thought I had done something cool or special. Now I know I am just as ordinary as the rest ;-; I still await the day she will not like one of my posts - Entry 01 in Cressandra's completely insane and unethical diary

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I stil can't get that history tab to appear

[/QUOTE]
That was happening for me, but I just made a space in between the first letter and the first tab, and the last letter and the last tab.

[t*b=History]Feel free to split this part up in tabs differently to fit your character's life events. Please go into detail.[/t*b][/C*NT*R]

Instead of that,

[t*b=History] Feel free to split this part up in tabs differently to fit your character's life events. Please go into detail. [/t*b][/C*NT*R]

That. Notice those spaces?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Didn't work

[/QUOTE]
That's it. I'm checking it out. To everyone who had trouble with the history tab; I'm going to use my creator privileges to open them up in the Edit option and see what's wrong. 
There. Now try it, @Lucem Tenebris ^^ 
Anyone else having the problem? If so, tell me what page you're on. I know what's the problem now, the extra "[t*abs]" before the "[t*ab=History]" Without the *, of course.

Oh. That's why I couldn't find yours, Kao-Kao. xD Welp, time to get started on the reviews!~ ^^ And, good for you, Lucy! :D

.....darn timeline, this would be so much more easier with you. I'll give you an exact number later, but an estimated 1700 ^^

Yeah I was planning to ask you about the time period to make it like born on 1684 and go by number date on events but now it'd just be a hassle 
GAH I hate that my first language isn't English sometimes when I write, I'm fluent but I can sometimes forget even the simplest of words >:(

Review batch number two! If I do not say that you are accepted, then you're not. :)

@EuRo

Sounds pretty good! Perhaps you could explain more about his brother? Although it was short, I liked how you expressed a lot in such little words. ^^ Accepted! Although it would be nice if you expanding a bit more on what happened to his brother. :3

@TheKaosophile

As I said before, please please please please please add more! He sounds like such a great character, but is he really just "calm and collected"? Doesn't he have more flaws? Strengths? Please, I beg of you, add more!

When I read over the history, I feel like adding more that comes to mind, there's so much potential! Like what were his parents' names? How did he get along with them? Did he even get along with them? Please just add more. :)

@Yin

Sounds good. But, what type of Kahao is Kaolin? It says she's a cat, but her sister is a wolf. Is Keyin's father a wolf Kahao? Other than that, it's pretty okay. I think 108 lbs for a 5'8 woman is definitely not realistic, unless you cut off a third of her body. Everything else is fine. :)

Anyone else?

I still have to work on my characters QAQ I might restart them, but who knows?One's just a temporary anyway. :3 btw how do you guys want to start out?

GAH PAI you stole the 300 post! I was gonna go 300! THIS IS SPARTA! I guess 301 is okie.. ;-;

Maybe a bit of an event happens, Maybe a sort of quest as there is a rumor that there is an Aria in a lake and some get curious/ Others don't but stay and talk about how crazy and dumb people are! :D Idk just an idea, but people should have the option to start anywhere they want, we don't want everyone just in one area.

Yeah, but there needs to be a way for everyone to somehow meet up. Or do they? Perhaps we can all just go our seperate ways, this is a big RP.... :3 maybe I'll let people start however they want and then shake things up once everything gets moving. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back