Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

If y'all want. I'm a little tired ATM, reality gets to you, yes? Is there anyone else that needs their CS looked over? :3

Well tomorrow for me probably. I'll try and work hard today so I get it finished. I've been so distracted lately. TEHEE!

I've spent the entire time trying to get the history tab to appear...Well, I'm off for some much needed rest, I expect a hundred pages to catch up on when I wake up.

paipai900 said:
If y'all want. I'm a little tired ATM, reality gets to you, yes? Is there anyone else that needs their CS looked over? :3
Sorry I'm a little late seeing this but I believe my characters are ready ^^ --- page 8 ( I think I fixed the picture thing for Keyin but my computer glitches so I'm not sure if you can see it like I can :/ )

Please and thank you!

Yeah...lot's of crazy crazy bloop blop

ary6u8u2.jpg

I gotta get on a compu but I'm booked completely with parties ^^" happy birthday...? I have so much to do lol

Cool, what screen recorder do you use? I haven't been able to find a cheap or free one that actually works

Sweet, bandicam only allows two minutes without premium, and I've wanted to start showcasing my Minecraft inventions

Cmon people post some more. I think we scared away people with the amount of messages we've posted. They probs thinks "Oh no that's a crowd too many apps probs." but it's actually 80% crazy crap and 20% apps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back