Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Haha! Cooleos! Mew Mew Ichigo! xD And I will, I have a few new ideas that are much better than my old ones. :)  
When I was born, I was like..twelve pounds...? lol I was one adorable baby. xD Well, time to get started one my new characters. :3

HOLY crap PAI you must have set a record because the fattest baby ever is 13 pounds and 40 oz xD You were one big baby if that was your weight

I was freaking adorable. I had big eyes and curly hair. Oh mah gawd. I really was f*cking cute! Wow. I just noticed how awesome I am! :D  

Cressy said:
HOLY crap PAI you must have set a record because the fattest baby ever is 13 pounds and 40 oz xD You were one big baby if that was your weight
.....Shut up. I don't even know how I'm only 5'2 now. *cries in a corner* Blame my mother for eating so much while she was pregnant.

I was probs cuter. I was so adorable. I'm just sexy now HU3 
I'm not the tall either, but. I'm growing :3 
My app is on page 10 am I accepted btw?

xD . I don't think big babies grow much? Because I was about...6 pounds, even, a premie.

Now I'm 6'4. C:

EuRo said:
xD . I don't think big babies grow much? Because I was about...6 pounds, even, a premie.
Now I'm 6'4. C:
I sometimes compares Americans as Navis from avatars, you're so ridiculously tall, I'm just kinda average

EuRo said:
Now I'm 6'4. C:
..... I'M SO SHORT!! *cries in a corner* I have to get on a chair just to reach the top shelf of my cupboard... Well, I always have my heels. 

Goddess said:
:_; omg you guys are taller than me ..im 5'5
...... I just made it over 5'2. Just made it over. I used to be tall as a kid, but then everyone grew and now I'm short. xP

paipai900 said:
..... I'M SO SHORT!! *cries in a corner* I have to get on a chair just to reach the top shelf of my cupboard... Well, I always have my heels. 

...... I just made it over 5'2. Just made it over. I used to be tall as a kid, but then everyone grew and now I'm short. xP
yes lol 5 inch heels

I sometimes compares Americans as Navis from avatars, you're so ridiculously tall, I'm just kinda average
xD . Yeah, I'm blue-skinned and have a penchant for living in trees. C:

No, seriously. owo

So, I was walking my dog one day (she's a golden retriever mixed with lab) and someone walked up to me and asked, "Are you vegetarian?" I told him no and then he walked back to his group of friends and they were all snickering. It took me the whole hour to figure out what they meant. It was a joke about Asians eating dogs....

paipai900 said:
So, I was walking my dog one day (she's a golden retriever mixed with lab) and someone walked up to me and asked, "Are you vegetarian?" I told him no and then he walked back to his group of friends and they were all snickering. It took me the whole hour to figure out what they meant. It was a joke about Asians eating dogs....
Dicks. I would have round house kicked all their asses.

I dance a lot plus Boxing/kickboxing, and I did some yoga shit a few times O.o SO, exercise kiddies. It's a great way to grow. It's worked for me and still is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back