Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

paipai900 said:
So, I was walking my dog one day (she's a golden retriever mixed with lab) and someone walked up to me and asked, "Are you vegetarian?" I told him no and then he walked back to his group of friends and they were all snickering. It took me the whole hour to figure out what they meant. It was a joke about Asians eating dogs....
I dun get it though. xD

Here's something that I discovered: If you are overweight as a child/tween, you will be tall and skinny as a teenager.

It's a stereo type/racist joke about eating dogs because she was walking her dog, I'm more into sarcasm, and sadistic jokes :3 just kidding I'm into all kinds of jokes I kinda laughed at that dickish joke. Oh god I'm going to hell now.

I dance a lot plus Boxing/kickboxing, and I did some yoga shit a few times O.o SO, exercise kiddies. It's a great way to grow. It's worked for me and still is.
This message is brought to you by the Cressy Foundation for RHK (Round house kicking). Approved by Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee

EuRo said:
This message is brought to you by the Cressy Foundation for RHK (Round house kicking). Approved by Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee
HELL YEAH! *jumps into volcano and goes mudding inside it. Then takes bruce lees soul and puts it in a robot and has chuck Norris and himself combined to make the ultimate cyborg/mutant of badassery team)

It was actually pretty funny when I realized it. xD I laugh at too many things. :P

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Here's something that I discovered: If you are overweight as a child/tween, you will be tall and skinny as a teenager.

[/QUOTE]
TALL?! Really? Well, time to eat a bunch of hamburgers. xD Don't really care about the skinny part, but if I'm tall...my dream of finally being able to reach the top shelf without standing on a chair or becoming Tarzan and climbing on top of the counter will come true!

HELL YEAH! *jumps into volcano and goes mudding inside it. Then takes bruce lees soul and puts it in a robot and has chuck Norris and himself combined to make the ultimate cyborg/mutant of badassery team)
Warning: Excessive time in Cressy Foundation may cause yo' head to splode.

Thank you, and have a nice day. *Implodes*

paipai900 said:
There are only six paired up dragons. :) Only six dragon riders to. ^^ If this RP works out I'll be making a sequel where dragons have come back and everyone can be paired up if they would like to. :3 You can play a lone/wild dragon if you'd like to!~
Just to be clear, because I have two characters that I'm contemplating. We do have the option to play a lone/wild dragon yes? Because I have one that I think could work well with this RP but I don't want to be stepping on any toes in the process.

Alrigon said:
Just to be clear, because I have two characters that I'm contemplating. We do have the option to play a lone/wild dragon yes? Because I have one that I think could work well with this RP but I don't want to be stepping on any toes in the process.
Yes, you do have the option to play lone/wild dragons. But, since I found that there are many problems and complications with the dragon rider idea, I took it out. :)  

Cressy said:
254 likes recieved xD  
OH CRAP WELL KNOWN MEMBER! No idea when that happened.
1495... :3 Only five more likes until I get to 1500 xD

Cressy said:
I'm actually gonna start working on my Vag Rag Dragon Slayer girl. Yes...Dragon slayer >8) hehehehe
That must be a tough business, considering there's no Dragons...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
*Randomly starts taking clothes off at the beggining.*

THE EPIC BATTLE, HAIRY CHEST VS BALD/SHAVED CHEST

paipai900 said:
Yes, you do have the option to play lone/wild dragons. But, since I found that there are many problems and complications with the dragon rider idea, I took it out. :)
Graci, I think I'll go with a less complicated route xD .

Are we allowed to create characters with high-standing positions in a society?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back