Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

TheInfamousHavoc said:
You guys are all nerds! Pfft. POKEMON. HA.
Even though I secretly play Pokemon on my Gameboy advance late at night under my bed, because it makes me happy...

@MrLlama

Oh my god. I thought we were done with this.
xD

Do you want my stomach to explode from laughing? Hm? DO YOU?!
When your parents turn out the lights: Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Dad.

When they leave: Time to play Pokémon! 

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Appearance: (See Avatar)
Name: Wynn Kamui

Race: Human

Class: Mage (Weak and untrained in the element of Wind due to lack of Knowledge about element)

Appearance Notes: 5ft 2in, 120lbs

Personality: Wynn is a very analytical person. She can quickly analyze a foe and adapt to them accordingly. Wynn is also a very peaceful, and tries to avoid violent conflict. Despite being a very logical person, Wynn is very adventurous. She decided early on in teaching herself how to control the element of wind that she needed to explore and analyze the effects of wind that many people overlook and give no importance to.

History: Wynn's mother died during Wynn's birth, so she was raised by her father. Wynn's father was an engineer, and he designed some gliding machines that he took Wynn on. He told her that some day she would be able to fly like him. When Wynn was left as the sole survivor of a raid on her hometown at the age of 7, she promised herself that she would follow in her father's footsteps and fly. She built many different gliders from the scraps that she could gather, but none of them could sustain flight because the wind always changed direction. That's when she realized that she would have to control the wind to keep her promise.

[/QUOTE]
So, who'll take this one? Pai? Cressy?

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol, it's literally what I do. My parents are all, "Pokemon is duh demon! Dey will poezess yuueee." ( My parents are immigrants from Taiwan. They talk like that.
xD )

The good thing about those handheld gaming devices is that you can hide them quickly when your parents come to check on you. Bwahaha.

paipai900 said:
I used to EV train all my Pokemon then I thought, "I'm only going to use 6 of them!" So yeah.
I have the unfortunate chronic disorder of liking entirely too many pokemon. Like at least forty of them (all final evolutions). So . . . I make all of them have competitive sets and then pull teams out of my ass because it's fun that way :3

I think I may head to bed, I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll still be on, checking once in awhile to comment or so. Unless someone starts a debate or argument, because I love watching that shit.

@Wynn Kamui Sorry about this, Sebastian or Cressandra will review your character. :)

paipai900 said:
I think I may head to bed, I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll still be on, checking once in awhile to comment or so. Unless someone starts a debate or argument, because I love watching that shit.
@Wynn Kamui Sorry about this, Sebastian or Cressandra will review your character. :)
lol no problem. Go rest your poor thumbs :3

PSSST! Someone start a fight/debate! Or I could just move over to the actual forum for that and reply to as much as I can. Nah, I like it when people get immature and hilarious about it. Lol

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]lol no problem. Go rest your poor thumbs :3

[/QUOTE]
Oh, and Wynn. By roleplaying with me, your likes and alerts will go sky high.

*Pushes Havoc* Did you honestly think that, for one second, I was going to let you get away with touchin' mah weave? Mm hm, no girl. You was wrong. Now you is paying for it. Hold mah weave, Pai. I am going ALL in.

Okay, everyone. I made a goal for mysel to sleep earlier. I NEED TO GROW TALLER!! >:( *determined mode activated*

Actually, I'll work on The Secret Service.

paipai900 said:
PSSST! Someone start a fight/debate! Or I could just move over to the actual forum for that and reply to as much as I can. Nah, I like it when people get immature and hilarious about it. Lol

Well then. Does anyone want to have a heated debate on something interesting?
xD

It could be about something stupid like whether the stuffing in a stuffed animal is cotton or unicorn poop.

Unless someone would like to go for maybe the cliché arguments? Such as religion, or animal cruelty?

What tree of magic should I put my skill points into? I kind of want to do destruction, since, well... Destruction owns everything but at the same time Illusion and hgaaaah 

Ixidor92 said:
I was talking to anyone really. My character hasn't had any interaction yet
Have you made it to Bran yet? Me and Mord are there, plus someone else, all at an Inn but Mord is dead and the other guy is gone, so we could interact in Bran somehow, etc. I was planning on doing the quest, too.

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Well then. Does anyone want to have a heated debate on something interesting? xDIt could be about something stupid like whether the stuffing in a stuffed animal is cotton or unicorn poop.

Unless someone would like to go for maybe the cliché arguments? Such as religion, or animal cruelty?
Lemme have a go at this...

I think that your fundimental beliefs are wrong because my vaguely defined beliefs say so.

Did I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back