Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm darker than neon, so I feel accomplished.

[/QUOTE]
Hu3, White jokes.

I'm Puerto Rican. So I got like a bronze/Awesome brown color that makes everyone go like "GASPERZ, YOUR SKIN, IT GLOOWWSS"

Ixidor92 said:
Um . . . did you read the thread recently? I posted up there earlier tonight. The answer to your question is there.
I see it. I can easily make my character get in the tavern, now, but I have no idea how to approach you or anything. ;-; I'm terrible when it comes to approaching others in these kinds of settings...

MrLlama said:
I see it. I can easily make my character get in the tavern, now, but I have no idea how to approach you or anything. ;-; I'm terrible when it comes to approaching others in these kinds of settings...
He's a giant man with a giant sword and a giant scarf. How hard could he be to approach? :3

And I'm a vampire. My skin is so pale it gives pale a new definition. Jk, my legs use to be like that, though. :o And they were HAIRY so it was all noticable. >.>

Cressy said:
Hu3, White jokes.
I'm Puerto Rican. So I got like a bronze/Awesome brown color that makes everyone go like "GASPERZ, YOUR SKIN, IT GLOOWWSS"
Same! :D But I'm Filipino. xP

Ixidor92 said:
He's a giant man with a giant sword and a giant scarf. How hard could he be to approach? :3
You're in a table in the back... D'x I'll just like force my way in dere. One second as I write my sucky little posts compared to your amazing novels. <3

This is my life as an Asian in a ghetto school:

"Why are you so pale? You're paler than that white person! Ermehgerd!"

"So what'd you have for dinner today? DOG? HA" (Actually, I had spaghetti. :B)

"EYY, you're Asian? I friggin LUV orange chicken, man!"

"Dude, dude, dude... WAIT. I know Chinese. CHING CHONG LING TONG."

@Lucem Tenebris

No words sir, no words.
xD

TheInfamousHavoc said:

@Lucem Tenebris

No words sir, no words.
xD
I feel you, sista. I feel you.

TheInfamousHavoc said:

@Lucem Tenebris

No words sir, no words.
xD
That is so messed up, I can't even begin to form it into words. They totally mispronounced it! It's Ching Chong Pinga-ling!(reference nobody gets...)

I must ask something. Between all the talk of different video games (Skyrim, pokemon, fable) and me watching vids, this subject has been put in my mind. How many people here play League of Legends?

@SirDurrHurrHurr

Do it mang, DO IT.

Actually, don't do it. That might not be good. o-o;;

But come on, it's only like fifteen pages a day.
xD That's nothing!

@paipai900

Azn4lyfe, sister. ;-;

@Lucem Tenebris

*Completely lost in attempting to get the reference

@Ixidor92

*flails

I DO.

Well, I did for a while on my brothers account. Then he got all the credit for leveling up when it was really me. >>;; Buttface.

However, I don't own a PC, so I can't exactly play mah beloved games unless my brothers aren't using the computer.

Okay, guise.

I'm on my
fourth fifth paragraph in my roleplay post.

Look what the
OOC Thread Sign up Thread has done to meh! D:

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Okay, guimaybe I should make a group?I'm on my fourth fifth paragraph in my roleplay post.
Look what the OOC Thread has done to meh! D:
You mean the sign up thread...we need an OOC thread. Badly. Or maybe I should make a group.

Either one really. 180 pages is a bit intimidating for anyone trying to come into the rp and find what the other characters are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back