Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

My essay on wind magic-

Wind magic is a very difficult element of magic to master, and until the point of mastery, wind magic can't be used in an effective offensive attack. Wind is closely tied to nature because of all of the ways they effect one another. Without wind, weather wouldn't move, storms would be eternal; nature would be in chaos.

If nature were to be damaged; wind would lose most of its potency.

Becoming a master of the wind element is not something that can be acheived by pure talent, as the training isn't done by using the magic, but instead by simply observing. One must spend time observing the aforementioned balance between nature and wind in many different environments.

The main weakness of a wind elementalist is destruction of nature. Wind thrives on life, and dies without it.

Wind elementalists have several useful abilities:

At the lowest levels of wind elementalism, one can sense dramatic changes in nature through the wind itself.

At a slightly higher level, one's sense of nature is very finely tuned, and you can detect harm to nature in a very precise manor.

In the third stage of wind elementalism one can begin to control the general direction of the wind, but only through intense concentration.

The next stage is being able to control the general direction of the wind without full concentration. This stage is high enough to control and keep a glider in perpetual flight.

The next stage is almost complete mastery, with this level of skill wind speed can be controlled as well as direction.

This final stage of mastery gives the ability to concentrate wind streams into such a small area that it is as hard as steel. This level requires many years of training, in most cases the majority of a lifetime.

It's important to remember that it is outside of a wind elementalist's nature to do anything that is confrontational. A confrontational person would simply be unabe to achieve the link with nature that a passive person would.

Wind elementalists are protective of nature, they will do anything in their power to preserve it.

Anyway... this took forever to type, and its nearly impossible to revise my writing on a wiiu controller so... yeah.

Ixidor92 said:
I must ask something. Between all the talk of different video games (Skyrim, pokemon, fable) and me watching vids, this subject has been put in my mind. How many people here play League of Legends?
I DO.

or I did and sometimes do every once in a while... Support for the win. <3

Prefer mid-lane myself. Main Ahri. Though I will really do anything besides ADC. For the love of GOD do not let me have that responsibility -_-

Ixidor92 said:
Prefer mid-lane myself. Main Ahri. Though I will really do anything besides ADC. For the love of GOD do not let me have that responsibility -_-
I love Ahri. I even wrote a Mobafire guide on her and got it to first place. It got taken down because the previous person that had had first place for their guide for a LONG time cried and said I copied her when our guides were nothing alike but apparently were. 
Seriously, all of these active people on this thread write now. Think how far we would get in the RP if we took all this time on that instead of this. xD

write now. huehuehue, it was a typo but I'll pun it.

And regarding the relative lack of detail for Wynn's history and personality, I'd love to elaborate right now, but I'm crippled by this wiiu :3

Mordekaiser es numer uni

Heuhuehuehuehuehuehue

. . .

please don't get me started on league memes. I will be here ALL. FUCKING. NIGHT.

Ixidor92 said:
Mordekaiser es numer uni
Heuhuehuehuehuehuehue

. . .

please don't get me started on league memes. I will be here ALL. *******. NIGHT.
meme_760px_731.jpg

For my post, I was tempted to type in, "arrow to the knee."

Hurhur.
xD You'll see why when you read my post.

MrLlama said:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh it's on now >:3

-Triforce: TONS OF DAMAGE

-Teemo global taunt OP

-BETTER NERF IRELIA!!!

-"Worth because I typed it in (all) chat"

-Remember, "Spin to win kids"

Your move

Guess what?

You don't have to be an ad carry to play bottom lane.

Supports, can do more than support.

And heimerdinger is actually not a troll pick.

It's time to get creative try new things instead of raging at others in champ select

It's time to break the meta.

bc8b6da5380b2c33b125412ba63f1705.jpg

P.S. when I get back, I will like each and every post so you guys better start roleplaying in the actual thread. I shall now force myself to sleep by turning off my phone. Goodnight! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back