Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

MrLlama said:
wut. 
Are those real people?
wat

wwaaas
Adam is Skydoesminecraft, dawn is dawnables, huskymudkipz and his girlfriend, oh! And I think max Gonzalez (gassymexican) and Renee (lolrenaynay) are engaged... Maybe not, but I think so

Mudkipz. <333

Wait, no I hate him. And Sky. I only like Kermit or whatever the frog one is called... I haven't watched him in forever.

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Nah guys, Mindcrack is where it's at. Sethbling, Etho, Guude, pure awesomeness :3

[/QUOTE]
I was just naming YouTube couples because llama was upset about one.

@MrLlama @Kasai

Are you two waiting for me, I'm so busy :( you can continue without me or if your really desperate you could control Arenam, schools been a pain so I have to sacrifice doing this role play until Friday or Saturday. I can make this small post right now before I go to bed so I don't leave you guys unable to role play for another night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's fine. Kasai's knocked out, though... So.

Anyway, I don't know if I want to control your character. I feel like I'd mess up his personality and such.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]So any verdict on Raiko, I just wanna know what to fix.

[/QUOTE]
I shall review in a bit, I HAVE FREE TIME GUYS :D

Also if anyone wishes to add some minor places to the map just tell me and Ill think about adding them, not all of them will be added due to limited space on the map

Like, I'm not going to have a her full-blown vegetarian, but simply her preferring other types of food over meat.

Cressy said:
Also if anyone wishes to add some minor places to the map just tell me and Ill think about adding them, not all of them will be added due to limited space on the map
Hot springs...

So about my CS, what else do I need to change for Wynn to be accepted? 

Cressy said:
Where can we find this map exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back