Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Previous: I see Sue qualities and I'd like more detail about her ability to quickly analyze a foe to make sure it's not OP. I'm not so sure about the flying machines, since it contradicts that wind is overlooked and given no importance. If people saw others flying in the sky, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't overlook it. I'm also not keen on flying being preset whatsoever, unless it's with a contracted beast.

There's no detail about the raid that killed her loved ones, which is pretty important. I'd also like information on why she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps. Just saying he died doesn't give much information on that. Also, if she was near death before she was found, why would she be determined to follow in his footsteps. In a situation like that, it doesn't make sense.

How did she survive for those two weeks she was alone? She was near death after two days before being found, so how did she manage two weeks? When she met Erina, how did they not get caught stealing sooner and how did they do it in the first place? It doesn't seem very likely that two weak and hungry little girls could evade capture for that long.

Why was the orphanage owner like that and why did he treat them badly? How did nobody find out about this? Surely someone would've taken notice. Why wasn't Erina scared? She's in the same position as everyone else, so why did she not show fear?

For the end of the history, how did Erina carry Wynn so far? Again, it doesn't make much sense. How did Mr. Slohr find out they left? How did Erina get Wynn on a boat? Did nobody notice what was happening to them? Wouldn't someone have stepped in? Wouldn't the shipowner see there was somebody getting on his boat? If Slohr had already caught up, how did Erina hold him off? When was Wynn asleep? How does a broken leg prevent her from seeing what happened to Erina?

For the Wind abilities, no making the air super cold or super hot and other things of that nature. How does Wind redirect water?

After Revision: I see Sue qualities and I'd like more detail about her ability to quickly analyze a foe to make sure it's not OP.

When she met Erina, how did they not get caught stealing sooner and how did they do it in the first place? It doesn't seem very likely that two weak and hungry little girls could evade capture for that long.

Why was the orphanage owner like that and why did he treat them badly? How did nobody find out about this? Surely someone would've taken notice. Why wasn't Erina scared? She's in the same position as everyone else, so why did she not show fear? If the town was so corrupt, why didn't those of higher power put a stop to it?

For the end of the history, how did Erina carry Wynn so far? Again, it doesn't make much sense. How did Mr. Slohr find out they left? How did Erina knock out a grown man with a plank of wood? How did Erina get Wynn on a boat? Did nobody notice what was happening to them? Wouldn't someone have stepped in? Wouldn't the shipowner see there was somebody getting on his boat? If Slohr had already caught up, how did Erina hold him off? When was Wynn asleep?

For the Wind abilities, no making the air super cold or super hot and other things of that nature. How does Wind redirect water?

Most of the new additions seem just to focus on Wynn's parents and more detail about the raid. Besides that, I don't see much change from last time.

Majority is always what determines the result of a decision. Pai has given a vote for acceptance and Cressy has asked for things to be revised. I have put my review up, but if Cressy decides to accept, then the character is accepted. No decision has been made yet.

You should totes review my Cs, just so I can get what you guys want ahead of time instead of seperate times.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

MrLlama said:
You should totes review my Cs, just so I can get what you guys want ahead of time instead of seperate times.
All I know right now is that the appearance still frightens me... 

paipai900 said:
Majority? Okay. I was going for we all agree, but mmkay.
We can do that if you'd prefer. Both have pros and cons, so perhaps we should decide on which system to use.

Cressy said:
@Wynn Kamui MOSTLY ACCEPTED only things that bother me ARE
-Her mom died at a young age from being mugged...yet it says later on she died in the bandit raid? Wut?

-ALL OF the names sound from Maitao except Sluhr and Erina, this wouldn't bother me unless you made both her parents sound Maitaonese and the town as well, can you change it to sound more English/Nordic instead of Asian which is what the real world alternate of Maitao is

- Breaking both legs sounds a bit overboard can you at least specify? Because Breaking both Femurs would take a LONG time of repair, so she would most likely have leg problems and not be able to run, considering the era in Salisonia, 2 broken legs would render you pretty useless and almost beyond healing unless like 3 paladins take you to a church and heal you and give you therapy for a few years, considering casts aren't really a thing.

so, fix that and you got my vote I guess
Eh... She only broke one leg I believe... And sure, I'll fix the rest in a bit.

You could always get a fourth person you trust and split it into groups of two and if they need help, they can go the other two.

But again, it changes from three to four people.

Don't worry, she'll be hit on numerous times, which she can use to vent her anger.

Fire Elf: Your eyes sparkle like the stars under Neven-! *Punched into wall*

Meh, she secretly does long for a love-interest or friend, so possibly not... Nah, half the time she will punch him.

You guys could always split it up, if you stay three people doing the reviews, to where each person reviews a seperate part of the CS.

Only problem with that is there are only really two parts to review, so two could do history possibly. Another problem is that it would make reviewing slower since you guys aren't always able to review at the same time.

Eh, I don't really know how to change the history about her dating guys with making it work with my character finding out, and being sure, that she is bisexual. Yes, you could say that she had thoughts for both genders but that isn't really much since in real life there are many times I've heard of people thinking they were gay, bisexual, etc. and once they actually did the slightest thing with a person were instantly turned-off by it... How could I make it work without dating?

MrLlama said:
Eh, I don't really know how to change the history about her dating guys with making it work with my character finding out, and being sure, that she is bisexual. Yes, you could say that she had thoughts for both genders but that isn't really much since in real life there are many times I've heard of people thinking they were gay, bisexual, etc. and once they actually did the slightest thing with a person were instantly turned-off by it... How could I make it work without dating?
Be vague then address the issue in an OVA.

Trust me, I've had one character half/almost-accepted, I'm basically a professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back