Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We can use the majority rule to decide if we want majority or agreement. I'm for agreement.

[/QUOTE]
What exactly is going on?

Cressy said:
it mentioned schools several times in your app, such as "liking guys from her school." or dating them but also I don't think dating is really a thing back then, it was mostly marriage and women had a lot less freedom, massively stereotyped as housewives but she's a merfolk so you can pass it I guess but it's just a reminder dating wasn't really a thing unless it was marriage in the olden days
Courting was a thing among middle class, nobles had arranged marriages within the bloodline, poor had prostitution and general promiscuity

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We're deciding a system of review and acceptance.

[/QUOTE]
And... what does this mean for my CS? :3

Sorry if I'm being Mr Llama pushy, just excited aboutmy 2/3 acceptance.

I hate Youtube and relationships... There is always the most perfect relationship and then I find out they broke up and cry myself to sleep in my non-existent basement... ;-;

WHY, PATRICK AND TRAVIS?! WHY?!

I'm probably going to be asleep by then since it's 12:18 AM.

Unless I am forced to stay up by my own body, but. :P

MrLlama said:
I'm probably going to be asleep by then since it's 12:18 AM.
Unless I am forced to stay up by my own body, but. :P
Succumb to sleep before it's too late.

It's 2:20 AM here. O-O

Go towards the lightttt...

Nu, I'm too busy watching all the videos of this couple since they were meany people and broke up so I want to keep all the memories. ;u; 
I'M EATING CHOCOLATE CAKE AND LEFT OVER PIZZA AND IT IS SO GOOD.

GAUUUAUGH 
HELP ME

MY THREE DOGS WERE JUST ON THE GROUND SLEEPING ONE SECOND, THE NEXT THEY ARE ALL HEADBUTTING ME

MrLlama said:
I hate Youtube and relationships... There is always the most perfect relationship and then I find out they broke up and cry myself to sleep in my non-existent basement... ;-;
WHY, PATRICK AND TRAVIS?! WHY?!
Adam and Dawn are married, Husky and Elf are still together, anyone important I'm missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back