Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

There's so much chatter here that I dont even know if the RP is actually up. Seriously, 360 pages of incessant chatter and useless banter. If my poor eyes don't deceive me, I'm pretty sure this is a "Character Creation" thread.

Just my five cents.

There's a link to the roleplay on the first page, if that's what you're looking for. :B

And yerr... an OOC Thread would be amazing.
xD

Maybe it said Character Creation. If you have been sadly misinformed for your RPN life, I'd bless you with the knowledge that most of the time, the link to the RP would be given in the same place as the SUs

Ineffectivd said:
Maybe it said Character Creation. If you have been sadly misinformed for your RPN life, I'd bless you with the knowledge that most of the time, the link to the RP would be given in the same place as the SUs

SUs? O:

Ineffectivd said:
It is, so stop being a 'holier than thou' prick and go to the first page where everyone is telling you 

TheInfamousHavoc said:

Of all my years as a roleplayer, I still have yet to catch up on the slang... *sigh

Would you guys believe me if I said I started roleplaying at the age of nine?

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Of all my years as a roleplayer, I still have yet to catch up on the slang... *sigh
Would you guys believe me if I said I started roleplaying at the age of nine?
you learn to logic

I started roleplaying around then, too. It's just the forum I used would mix CS and the RP together. So yes, I would believe you.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

When I started roleplaying, I did everything wrong... Sometimes, I'll look back on a past roleplay and facepalm till my head hurts.

I used those star things for actions guys. SRSLY. *shakes my head

---

A prick or not, that doesn't give anyone the excuse to be a meanie.

... Isn't that how a lot of people show actions?

Oh, do you mean. Nevermind, I see what you're sayingm

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back