Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

mermaid_by_rpowell77-d63o63q.jpg

|General Information|

• Lilliana Sage

|Biography of Lilliana Sage|

• Lilliana is quite hostile and aggressive when talked bad about, or attacked, be it physically or in any other form. This was due to being disowned as a child over her sexuality, which is what makes her open-minded about other people. As everyone she has ever liked or loved has betrayed her in some fashion, Lilliana is more of the loner-type and will be a bit untrustful towards people. She is very motivated to working hard and tries to do everything independently. Although she seems very harsh and angry on the outside, which she usually is, once you get to know her and become friends with her, she is quite different and more of a sensitive, sad girl. A journal she uses when on-land is filled with many entries of her past and she regularly writes in new entries. A form of magic she likes to use is saying chants, instead of using normal means. She generally hates people that are snobbish, or simply people in general, and dislikes the taste of most meats. If they are the only thing to eat, she will eat it. Otherwise, she tries to sticks to fruits, vegetables, and the likes. Lilliana has Alektorophobia, or a fear of chickens. Any time she is can see or hear a chicken, she'll instantly start to get anxiety and get as far as possible from it. If it isn't possible to get away, she will possibly get a panic attack and begin to cry while on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Her appearance frightens me...

[/QUOTE]
huehuhehuehuheue

I didn't mention this in the CS, but is it O.K. for her to occasionally use chants to summon her magic? 
I can already tell this isn't being accepted, because I wouldn't event accept it. xD

@MrLlama

Here's a suggestion to help figure out the personality if you didn't exactly know how to do it. :B

You're personality is basically her history, right? SO. Change it and make it just a couple paragraphs on how she acts, not why she acts the way she does, that's for the history. What I do is just type down a character trait and basically type up a paragraph on that.

Here's an example: "Lilliana is a rather bitter person. Due to being betrayed in her past, she grew from a happy child to a meanie butt face. If a person were to walk up to her and hug her, Lilliana would not hesitate to tail slap them in the face."

And I have a feeling you're already going to improve upon your history, so no suggestions there unless asked for. :v

Lilliana is quite hostile and aggressive when talked bad about, or attacked, be it physically or in any other form. This was due to being disowned as a child over her sexuality, which is what makes her open-minded about other people. As everyone she has ever liked or loved as betrayed her in some fashion, Lilliana is more of the loner-type and will be a bit untrustful towards people. She is very motivated to working hard and tries to do everything independently. Although she seems very harsh and angry on the outside, which she usually is, once you get to know her and become friends with her, she is quite different and more of a sensitive, sad girl. A journal she uses when on-land is filled with many entries of her past and she regularly writes in new entries. A form of magic she likes to use is saying chants, instead of using normal means.

Is this a lot better? Lol. 
Mhk, I started to shift things around. Is it better now, and what else could I add? For some reason I'm just not in-touch with Lilliana at the moment...

@TheInfamousHavoc Halp me!

*applause

BEAUTIFUL.

OKAY. No prob. I gotchu bro, I GOTCHU.

Juat a question, are you aiming for quality over quantity? Or quality with a good amount of quantity?

TheInfamousHavoc said:
*applause
BEAUTIFUL.

OKAY. No prob. I gotchu bro, I GOTCHU.

Juat a question, are you aiming for quality over quantity? Or quality with a good amount of quantity?
Well... If it's possibly, very good quality with good quantity, but I'm just more concerned with it being more than a paragraph long,which it is, so... I'm more quality.

Woah, I'm getting sleepy, @MrLlama Imma finish helping yuh tomorrow if you still need it, but I think we covered everything. :B Good luck on finishing it! G'night all. :v

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Am I the only one who noticed the skull in the bottom right corner?...

[/QUOTE]
I noticed the boat on the top left... And that she was kinda looking at it..

Wait... when Lucem rolled those dice earlier and leniency lost to strictness by one, was that why my CS was denied? :3

Like, were you guys that on the fence about it?

Cressy said:
Can you quote it? Looking for it in mobile is hard
..::Raiko Moyasu::..

.:Age:.

.:Race:.

Human

View attachment 26338

Appearance notes:

Raiko has amber eyes that look red when he uses his fire magic. He has a staff that he believes is one of the ones confiscated from the mages who were imprisoned shortly before his escape. The origins of the staff are thus unknown. The remainder of his garb is made up of assorted items that were confiscated from the mages, so some of it doesn't fit him very well.

Personality:

Raiko has lost his hope in the world- every time he places his trust in someone, not only have they betrayed him, they seem to have gone out of their way to harm him. He is very mistrusting of people and has little experience with dealing with them. He doesn't like being alone but he will stay that way if he has to. It is in his nature to be a kind and hopeful person, but after the betrayal he felt he has buried those feelings within himself.he is angry and determined to find his parents not stopping until he destroys them and their precious gang. Raiko's goal is the only thing that keeps him going and has sustained him.

.:History:.

When he was young, his parents led him to believe that they lived a normal life- They traveled a lot and never settled down in one place for more than a month. His parents were the leaders of a gang that was well-known for their cruelty. His parents were especially cruel and only softened when they were with each other. His mother was kind to him but mostly ever taught him to take care of himself, but his father was a gruff man who only taught him how to fight and steal. His father never showed any tenderness towards Raiko, and only ever treated him as a common bandit. One night, when Raiko was 9, their group was moving once again, in a risky attemp to ride past Bran through Samaria. A large squad of Bran's soldiers who recognized them from an investigation about a village massacre two years prior attacked, arresting a large amount of the bandits, including his parents and himself. Raiko was arrested and put in the same jail as his parents. When evaluated for placement, he was placed in the same area as his father, because they assumed that Raiko would have the same power as him. Raiko had little knowledge of his fathers power, but he had seen him light campfires and other small flames. The cell he was held in had many magical seals that were made to hinder the use of magic. For the next few years, after hearing multiple conversations about his fathers flames, he tried to conjure fire in his cell, but the most he could manage were some sparks. For all the energy he was putting into the flames, barely anything seemed to happen. One day there was a great commotion as a group of criminal mages were put into cells, and because Raiko had no history of potent magic, he was moved to another cell to accommodate the new inmates. The new cell had no magic seals to subdue mages. Next thing he knew, he saw his parents walking down the hallway. Thinking they were coming for him he called out to them, and reached out his hand. His mother stopped, gave him a look that was filled with disgust and left him, his father just ignored him completely. Shocked and deeply hurt he tried to further beckon them with his fire to make them notice him. Little did he know that those tiny sparks he was able to make while bound by magical seals would be considerably multiplied without the seals. He caused a massive explosion, creating a hole in the cell block he was in. His parents, using him as a distraction, escaped and left him in the jail. When Raiko roused he was in a tree, his prison uniform filled with holes and cuts.

.:Abilities:.

All of Raiko's abilities in magic are random and uncontrolled because he has no experience using a medium (A staff in his case). This being the case, he has much potential as a Fire Elementalist, but the lack of control over the element can cause much more harm to himself than his intended targets. When using a staff for his magic, he has much more control, but the potency is severely lowered. (There you go)

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Wait... when Lucem rolled those dice earlier and leniency lost to strictness by one, was that why my CS was denied? :3
Like, were you guys that on the fence about it?

[/QUOTE]
It was to decide if I would give an honest answer. Integrity won, so I did.

MOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOMOOMOOOMOOOMOOMMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOO

What does the Fox say?

Uzjdhdyxbvehsbsgzybshshxbdhhxjebjdjsjduxjdbxubdbxj xusbdujxbehdybshsusuehhwhehsjdjjxhxuxjdjdbduxjbdheu dksoapajsjxifnricjrbeujdje plzksksjsusjehsbevduxbdbd jxjsjsiwhsgzyvsvsgzhs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back