Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Don't listen to Sebastian. Bisexual and prefer girls or homosexual because it would be hilarious for Sebastian's character to be rejected. :3 Or something adorable like that~ 

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Are you Nevenarius? Because you're on fire!

[/QUOTE]
Hot damn.

Gahh, I want a character that is more interested in women, but still a little interested in men, yet that would not work for Pan.

And you read my mind, Pai. :OOOOOO

I also kind of want to not reject, though. A little romance doesn't hurt. ;3 I'm still rejecting you, Lucem.

paipai900 said:
Don't listen to Sebastian. Bisexual and prefer girls or homosexual because it would be hilarious for Sebastian's character to be rejected. :3 Or something adorable like that~ 

Hot damn.
He will have a success rate of almost 0% with every female he flirts with.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He will have a success rate of almost 0% with every female he flirts with.

[/QUOTE]
Unless I play one of those hard to get people, then finally accept you, and then just leave you for some girl.

Technically the same as a 0% success rate. 
I have a lot of pick-up lines but they aren't exactly appropriate. Lol.

Fire Elf: You must be a Dwarven mine, because I'm digging you. *Random eyebrow wiggle*

Girl: Thank You!

Fire Elf: *Freezes*

Vyra: *Whispers* What's the problem?

Fire Elf: I don't know, I've never gotten this far!

It's almost 12:15 A.M. and I'm just making pick-up lines for a Roleplay. 
Fire Elf: You know what they say about people with long ears. *Ear wiggle*

paipai900 said:
You guys have officially reeled me. I should get some kelp but I codn't.
Cod that was bad. Eely bad. 

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Is it odd that I already know everything that I'm going to write for my character?

[/QUOTE]
No.

My character is going to be full of "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO HOT. OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT. KAWAIII DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU."

Then she will get impregnated by a cactus and give birth to the kraken. The end.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Out characters can flirt with women together.

[/QUOTE]
YAAAAAY!

Team Rocket! ;'D 
I just realized I wrote my personality pretty much like a history in some parts... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back