Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Will there have to be a debate (Even though he will instantly just ignore them and or tell them he is going to do whatever anyway.) about Gruond going to help in the Labyrinth due to being the king? If so, do you mind roleplaying as an adviser for it? :o

@paipai900

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]Stahp avoiding my question >:(

[/QUOTE]
Wynn has not been accepted yet, her character sheet is still up for review.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-NOOOOES! The possessed baby of Notre Dame has stolen the triforce! D: 

Murfemra said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-NOOOOES! The possessed baby of Notre Dame has stolen the triforce! D:
"I don't know who this 'Murfemra' guy is, but he sounds extremely attractive" said no one because Murfemra is forever alone.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]If you review it, I can do one as well and we can collaborate.

[/QUOTE]
*rubs hands together and chuckles evilly*

paipai900 said:
Yay! Collaboration! :D @Wynn Kamui Page? :3 
@MrLlama I need to get people's groups so it's easier for me to send monsters unfortunate events towards you guys. ^^
O.K., then should I not have him start heading there? I already wrote most of the post and he just got into heading there, so it isn't much I have to change.

Wynn is on 320.

... The labyrinth, tremors making the dwarven caves collapse, new ones formed, Cantillia Mountains, that kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back