TA/ OOC

Neato

Should I move into Suran or the Dwemer Tower? If I move into Suran, I have to... ahem... "evict" the current tenants, which could get me into trouble, but if I move into the Dwemer Tower, I have to share it with an orc

Depends, do you have the ability to add any furniture you might need to the space you want?
Maybe with console commands, not in any official capacity tho. Remember, you can't officially own homes in Morrowind, you can only 'move' into a building and store your stuff there

Yeah, I was thinking of crafting. Umm, well, I do like secret bases so I choose dwemer, cuz they have cool stuff anyways. You should totally show your room mate a 'cool secret' and somehow lose him on the way back:p

Yeah, I was thinking of crafting. Umm, well, I do like secret bases so I choose dwemer, cuz they have cool stuff anyways. You should totally show your room mate a 'cool secret' and somehow lose him on the way back:p
Well, it IS a tower, and accidents DO happen, but I can't do that since he's a master Unarmored trainer, and the best Medium Armor trainer in the game, and I might need both of those later.

Tho I'm usually a ranger so I probably still wouldn't use him
I'm usually tanky af, so my main skills are Heavy Armor, Block, and Long Blades, but who knows what the future holds. I might find an OP set of bonemold armor or something and need medium armor skill.

Here's my character. It's an old photo tho
YNMAqet.jpg

It's mostly the same, except he has a Dwemer shield and Nordic sword now. Also, he's wearing steel boots, steel greaves, and an ebony chestplate under those robes

Cool. I'm playing as a wood elf myself with leather armor and an ebony bow I got as a drop from a duagur deathlord. Worth it tho, fker almost killed me two times.

Cool. I'm playing as a wood elf myself with leather armor and an ebony bow I got as a drop from a duagur deathlord. Worth it tho, fker almost killed me two times.
You can't tell since he is armored head to toe, but my character is a redguard.

Also, that reminds me of a comic I saw, lemme find it

You know, I like Skyrim, but it doesn't captivate me the same way Morrowind does. Where it falls short in graphics it makes up for by having a uniquely designed world. Also, the stats and leveling system are objectively better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back