TA/ OOC

Mahan watched the whole exchange between Loki and Nightshade like a spectator in a tennis match. It didn't really didn't take a genius to see that they both were not the closest of friends in the world, or Titan Age for that matter. Even though for a good while Mahan didn't really notice too much about how they acted but spending all this time with them has shown that neither of them were exactly saints. But that would stop him from getting themfor his guild.

Its going great.
i'm moving again...this time i'm moving to Texas...yay just in time for summer...can't wait burn. ahah
*waves white flag to the heat of texas*

Its going great.
i'm moving again...this time i'm moving to Texas...yay just in time for summer...can't wait burn. ahah
*waves white flag to the heat of texas*

wait, again? are you saying you move a lot? why that? I can't imagine moving a lot is fun, I get so attatched to my own stuff >-<

....Yeah i move a lot this is like my 5th time moving ....i hope this is the last....i hope but anyway i leave the house next year and go to collage own my own.

wow... that's a lot... I moved one time when I was very young but that was only a little while away, I can still walk to my old house, that's how close it is, this house it a little bigger (which means really tiny for your American standarts ;) )

wow... that's a lot... I moved one time when I was very young but that was only a little while away, I can still walk to my old house, that's how close it is, this house it a little bigger (which means really tiny for your American standarts ;) )
I once moved from California(west coast of the country) to Maryland were I am now(east coast)....by car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back