TA/ OOC

Foolish fool! You can make a mountain base, near impenetrable! Far more strategic!
All you can do in a mountain is defend! Sea access gives you a free route to any shore of your choosing! Besides, I can see incoming enemies for miles*!

*When the weather isn't foggy

Your points are kinda mute since you can just set up a base in the middle of a trade route where two kingdoms connect. Also due to height advantage, I can see incoming enemies from miles away as well, and use physics to hit them too

Your points are kinda mute since you can just set up a base in the middle of a trade route where two kingdoms connect. Also due to height advantage, I can see incoming enemies from miles away as well, and use physics to hit them too
Did I really read such foolishness?
Tell me one landlocked nation that is a first world country. Tell me even one. You can't, because you can't succeed without the sea

Who said anything about being landlocked? Just said we can also take over a lnd based trade route. Also, this is a fantasy world*shurgs* so I think using real world examples don't really apply you know?

Yeah, I kinda just started on it after I found the mine, and it takes hours for me to set things up just the way I like it, so I started on other things after I got the basics down. I also like to keep things simple because for some reason I can't not run into everything that isn't tied down>.>

Yeah, I kinda just started on it after I found the mine, and it takes hours for me to set things up just the way I like it, so I started on other things after I got the basics down. I also like to keep things simple because for some reason I can't not run into everything that isn't tied down>.>
Can't run into anything if your house is too small

Is what the basement is for, besides, your house doesn't exactly scream noble's resistance either XD
That's why I said that.

I might clear out the Manor in Suran and move in after I finish the job I'm doing for the town leader, Suran is a very nice exotic town.

Then again, I can move into a Dwemer Tower as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back