TA/ OOC

Shit, I say about eye level with Tod since I'd imagine 7' 3" is the height cap. This guy is trying to make his character look as intimidating as possible, after all, so I doubt Batista would go for anything less than the Maximum.
Pretty much. Honestly I'd put the height cap at 7'3 for all future characters to. Since anything else is unrealistic. Not to mention the disconnect people would feel being in those bodies(not mentioning when people return to their original bodies)

Pretty much. Honestly I'd put the height cap at 7'3 for all future characters to. Since anything else is unrealistic. Not to mention the disconnect people would feel being in those bodies(not mentioning when people return to their original bodies)
Except for Orcs, because short orcs are just weird

Maybe, but it is doable in games lol. I've seen short orcs before. But, I think there should be a hard cap on how tall or short you can be
Obviously, but it would probably be different for each race. Dwarves would be the shortest, elves and humans would both be about the same in the middle, and Orcs, as a race that is supposed to be terrifying by design, would probably get at least a few inches of leeway.

Obviously, but it would probably be different for each race. Dwarves would be the shortest, elves and humans would both be about the same in the middle, and Orcs, as a race that is supposed to be terrifying by design, would probably get at least a few inches of leeway.
Ik, I'm just saying no freaks of nature. Though it's based on how it would impact the mind. Hell, in SAO the thing scans you so you can only make a char that's you're height

Ik, I'm just saying no freaks of nature. Though it's based on how it would impact the mind. Hell, in SAO the thing scans you so you can only make a char that's you're height
Really? I've only seen Abridged so I missed that part, but I thought Kirito's character looked waaaay taller than him before everyone got changed to look like themselves

Really? I've only seen Abridged so I missed that part, but I thought Kirito's character looked waaaay taller than him before everyone got changed to look like themselves
It's in the LN. The headgear scans you so you're char is your height and you can't be a different gender

It's in the LN. The headgear scans you so you're char is your height and you can't be a different gender
Well, from what I've seen from Abridged, the anime took a metric fuckton of artistic liberties so honestly I know fuck all about the actual lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back